The Store

FUCK YEAH
gonna be short probably but I fucking had to
i needed to do this its too good to pass up
---------------

lukas

"John no why did you wear those we are at a store." "You cant tell me what not to wear bitch I am a god."

"Fucking hell John, just come on." I pulled Johns arm, hearing those god awful quacks coming from the sandals he wore. I let go of him once we reached the door and paced away from him.

"I dont know you. We are not friends. Stay over there John." I could hear his laugh from across the store, another joining in with him. I could hear the quacks from the sandals from the other side of the store, soon stopping behind me.

"John, babe why did you wear those." "Cause I thought theyd be funny. Its also funny seeing you embarrassed." "Babeee." I whined.

"Dont worry love, its cute too. Now come on, as funny as it is, im becoming a little self consious." I nodded and grabbed the things we needed, John trailing behind me. With that, we walked up to the register, putting down our things and getting out my card to pay.

"You guys are cute together." I blushed, unconsiously leaning closer to John. "Thank you." The cashier smiled and continued her job.

"Hey John?" He hummed in acknowledgement as he grabbed our bags. I grabbed the rest and started to walk out, saying bye to cashier. "We are burning those god awful shoes of yours." "But babe I just got them!"

----------

short but a good fucking opportunity i just had to take it

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time