Smoking Kink?

thank you illuminatebrightly for this suggestion uwu
ill try and make it good
i lied in my message board apologies
heres this before school

---------------

"Yeah brother lets go!" The deep voice of Johns 'vape voice' that came through the mic of his made Jaren shiver.

He huffed, shouting out in anger as he got hit with a plus 4 in their game of UNO.

"John shut up youre distracting me!" Said man laughed, causing butterflies to erupt in his stomach. "What am I doing to you Smitty?" "Distracting me you cunt!"

"But with this game you just need to- wait never mind." Everyone laughed at Ohms failed statement. They played for a few more rounds before wrapping up for the day.

Ohm and Jiggly left the call they were in, leaving John and Jaren alone. "Jesus as if i didnt have any more shit to edit." "Shouldnt have recorded then."

They both had turned on their face cam, a thing they did sometimes when they were alone, although they never really knew why or how it had started up.

They sat with eachother in silence, Jaren sneaking some glances at John whenever he took a hit. "Whatcha looking at Jay?"

Jaren blushed, looking back towards his moniter. He didnt think hed be caught, which is embarrassing on its own. He cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck as he snuck a glance at the man behind the screen.

John stared right back at him, smirk across his face. Did John know? Impossible.

"Am I that pretty you just have to keep staring at me?" That didnt turn out as expected, but its better than John ever realising about his problem.

"For sure man! You know i cant help that smexy smile of yours." He played it off, heart thumping in his chest at the truth of his words. They both laughed it off, going back to whatever they were doing before.

John took a hit of his juul, groaning as the nicotine filled his lungs. "Fuck its bad for me but hell is it helping right now."

Jaren mustve died and come back to life right there as the deep voice of John came through. He couldnt help that whine as another shiver ran through him. Why of all things did John smoking turn him on.

"You okay there Jay?" "Peachy." He most definately was not peachy. "Lies."

"John please, its something you dont want to know." "Try me. Im youre friend you can literally tell me anything and I wont judge you for it."

This is one of those moments where Jaren knows he loves him. "Promise you wont judge me?" "Scouts honour." John raised his right hand, his left on his heart as he stared straight into Jarens eyes.

Said man released a breath, closing his eyes as he said it.

"I like it when you smoke. I like it a lot, to the point where its literally a kink of mine."

He kept his head down, regretting his life choices until he heard the inhale of the vape.

"So, you like it when i do this?" His voice got deeper as the smoke lwft his mouth, smirk clear om his face as he blew out the rest. Jaren blushed, keeping his head down as a shiver went down his spine.

"Look at me Jay." He did as told, face red as he watched John take an inhale, slowly letting the smoke drift out as he spoke.

"What about it? What makes you like it Jay?" Fuck he sounded so hot talking like that. "Perfect answer."

Did he really say that out loud? "W-Wait John I- fuck im sorry I shouldnt have-" "Shut up and watch me smoke."

Jaren did as told, watching as John took another puff, setting down the juul as he groaned. "This shit is starting to burn, but I love seeing you all flustered like this."

"J-John" Jaren whined out, feeling his pants become uncomfortably tight.

John froze, not knowing what to do in this situation. Jaren just made the hottest sound hes ever heard and all he can do is just sit there.

"Jay that was hot as fuck." He finally spoke. Blushes were clear on both their faces as they stared at one another.

"Wanna fuck through a call?" Jaren laughed. "What a way to put it, but fuck yes." This night has gone better than planned, but they wouldnt have it any other way.

-----------------

so ye
i honestly have no idea whats next but ill remember at some point
thank yiu all for these suggestions i love em all sm

love you babes, thanks for joining