Its Christmas Time

bro i had to restart this ccause of revisions
thank very much pansexualchristian for suggestion

i hope you enjoy, rizzo out

----------------

"Papa, Daddy its Christmas! Wake up! Santa came!" Jaren woke with a start as their 5 year old jumped on his bed. John groaned next to him, seeing as the kid sat on top of him.

"Theo, get out of their room! You know youre-"

"Caleb its fine, we're up now." Jaren sat up, stretching himself out to work out the kinks in his sleep. "Papa! Your turn, get up get up!"

Jaren reached over and picked Theo up, pinching at his sides to hear his giggle. "Why dont you go set the presents out, ill get papa up for you okay?" Theo nodded eagerly, bouncing down the bed and around his older brother.

"Could you make some coffee for us Caleb? After that make sure Theo doesnt open up his presents early."

The 16 year old groaned, but did as he was told. Jaren knew his son well enough to believe he didnt mind doing this task, most of the time anyway.

"John, your kids are waiting for you. Coffee is being made as well." Jaren waited for a minute before standing up and hitting John with his pillow. "Wake up you lazy bones or we'll open gifts without you."

John groaned loudly, waving hie arm in the air to try and catch the pillow before it hit him again.

"Im up im up! Sheesh dont get your dick in a twist- ow hey!" "Language mister!" "Theyre not even in here!" Jaren huffed, tossing the pillow onto John before walking towards the door. "Oh please do put pants on, i can see your balls hanging out."

Jaren walked put, ignoring the shout that came from their room.

"Hi daddy! Look look!" Theo grabbed Jarens hand, dragging him into their living room. "Look at you go Theo! All set up for us, such a gentleman you are! Hey, want some hot coco?"

Theo lookd up with wide eyes and a big smile. "For breakfast? We can have hot coco for breakfast? Can i have marshmallows too?"

"Eat a banana with toast and we'll see if you can have marshmallows." Caleb poked his head out of the kitchen. "Could i have some too?" Jaren smiled, walking up to Caleb to kiss the side of his head. "Banana and toast, Caleb." "Like thats gonna be a problem."

Jaren popped two slices of bread into the toaster, handing each boy a banana each. He got out a pot, two cups and a few packets of the mix.

"Papa, bout time you got up lazy bones." "I swear Caleb you and dad are the exact same." Jaren turned on the faucet, looking back at his husband. "Make me a cup of coffee would you?" John groaned and Jaren laughed, turning the faucet off to place the pot on the stove, turning it on to let it boil.

"Daddy, toast is done." "Oh yes, i forgot huh." Jaren grabbed two plates, setting them down and placing the toast onto them.

"Bananas and toast, huh Jay? Here, coffee." John set Jarens coffee down so he could grab it.

"I honestly dont know how you can drink coffee with only creamer, Jaren. So unnatural." "Says the one who drinks it with literally three spoonfulls of sugar." "Dont judge me, weirdo. Waters boiling." "Ahh heck okay. Mind putting the mix in their cups while i get the milk and ladel? Oh and marshmallows too."

"Hey Theo, ill be right back okay? Im gonna go get 'the thing'" Caleb whispered to his younger brother. Theo gasped, looking at his parents then back at Caleb. "Is it finished?" Caleb nodded, giving a quick smile before heading out the kitchen.

"Alright! Hot chocolate is done, whos ready to unwrap gifts? Where'd Caleb go?"

"Bathroom, come on lets go lets go!" Theo shouted excitedly. They all walked into the living room, finding where theyd sit from Theos arrangement.

"Oh Caleb, welcome back, we were waiting on you to join us. Theos getting impatient." John smiled, reaching a hand to Caleb to take. "Theo put your gifts next to mine, come sit."

"Uh, Theo and I have something to give to you and Dad. C'mere Theo." The youngest bounded over, standing in front of both John and Jaren next to his older brother. Caleb handed over the gift behind his back, a bright blush falling on his face. "W-We hope you like it."

"Thank you boys, here lets open it shall we?" Jaren carefully opened the wrapping paper, a gasp leaving his lips once he saw the gift. "J-John look-"

It was the day they adopted the two. Along with many pictures they took among the years. There was a crafted picture frame around the collage, there were so many stickers there were some that were coming off the frame.

"You boys made this for us? Oh come here! I think im gonna start crying holy heck!"

Jaren reached over to hug the two, hearing Theos giggles and Calebs sigh of happiness. John set the picture down carefully to join in. "I love you boys. Thank you so much." John murmered out, ruffling Calebs hair and kissimg Theos forehead.

John looked towards his husband, seeimg the tears fall down his face. "Oh gosh youre really crying, uh, wheres the tissue box we keep down here!"

---------------
thank u i hope you enjoyed, sorry if it was weird and sorry if ending was weird

suggest if u want ill be here to do them
rizz out