The Serial in Me

yeah sorry for that last post
we gettin bakc on topic
thank you FooftheGoat for this suggestion i rlly appreciate it!

---------------------

He had the prettiest brown eyes. Ones that put others to shame. The fluff of hair on his head made him look younger than how old he really is. He was short, but his personality, how he reacted and how strong he could act made up for it.

John watched his prey through the window, watching him lounge around on his couch. Being a serial killer had its perks some times, especially when you find a delicious piece of meat dangling right in front of you.

John wanted him. He wanted to unlock his unsuspecting preys door, sneak behind him, snother him to knock him out, and take him home.

Tonight wasnt that night. John will have his moment.

-------

Johns prey was becoming very jumpy. Maybe he is feeling uneasy, oh how John wishes he can go soothe him.

His name was Jaren, age 24. He works at a local coffee shop, friends with many although likes to keep quiet when he doesnt know them that well. Very passionate about working with designs or graphics. Very cute style of clothing, knows what looks best with what.

Tonight he was having friends over. It made John very upset, but he'll live. His time will come quickly, he knows it. For now, he sneaks away, mask kept tight around his face.

Jaren looked towards the window, noticing a shadow move in front of it. Strange.

------------

"Stupid fucking idiot. Forgetting to buy god damn food for dinner."

John watched as his prey closed and locked his door, heart thumping out of his chest. Its time. Hes finally going to take what was his. Slowly but quietly, he followed the man that he has grown to love.

Jaren on the other hand was freaking out silently. He felt unsafe, exposed to the dark night outside of his cozy home.

His hearing was sharp, but not sharp enough.

John made quick movements, once Jaren walked in front of an alley, he rushed up to the unsuspecting man, covering his face with a chloroform napkin.

Jaren made a good struggle, kicking him and screaming. The effects kicked in, Jarens body went limp. Finally.

John stuffed the napkin in his pocket, using the back ways to get to his home. What a fun time this is going to be.

-----------

John stared at his prey from the corner, liking what clothes he was in.

John had dressed him up in the prettiest blue and red outfit, skirt lifting up a bit too much to see the laced panties he so graciously put on.

Now for the moment of truth, his prey waking up.

Jaren was tied up, something John liked to see. Jaren had groaned, rolling his head back as he strained against the restraints. His breathing grew ragged as he looked around, fear filling his goregous eyes.

Those eyes soon landed on him.

"Good morning beautiful. Had a nice nap?"

Itd be a suprise if anyone could hear the girly scream that erupted from the male.

"Screaming wont do anything baby, we are in the lowest part of this building, no ones gonna hear you."

Jaren looked down at his outfit, tears falling quickly. He was gonna die. He was gonna die.

"Oh baby, dont cry! Shhh, i got you. I got you." John rushed over to his preys side, holding him close.

This was not how Jarens life was supposed to go. He was supposed to live his life, he had so much waiting for him.

"P-Please, let me go! I-I dont w-wanna be here!" John shook his head, walking away slowly.

"Not gonna happen cutie, your mine, all mine."

Jarens tears fell harder, watching as John went back to sitting in the corner.

"Youre so hot, sitting there all tied up. I would fuck you senseless if i wanted to right now, but thats not what i do. So youre in luck."

They sat in silence after that, the sobs dying out.

"Why did you take me?"
"Because youre new."

-----------------------
shiiittt endinggggg
ill probably do a second part to this, but not atm
sooo yeh
hope you babes enjoyed