confessions

hah im trash
thank you ally_anarki for this and apologies for the long wait

future rizz, craig is mentioned in this chapter, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.
-----------------------

"I dont think the stars have ever been this bright before."

They layed in a clearing, crickets chirping as faint music from the party that was going on in the house behind them playing a random song neither knew.

Craig invited them to his new home, originally it was going to be a little get together. But then Tyler and Kelly showed up with booze, Simone and Marcel doing the same. Then everything went crazy.

John hummed in agreement at his best friends words.

He stretched, moving to lay on his stomach with his arms as pillows.

Jarens eyes always captured Johns heart, he might say they were shit brown, but John saw more than that. He saw more than what Jaren saw in himself.

John closed his eyes, willing the ache to go away. Its been hurting ever since the knew revalation of this crush he developed on Jaren. Jaren, of all people. And yet, some nights he wouldnt want it any other way, especially tonight.

Especially how John can watch as Jarens eyes twinkled in the starlight, how his nose and cheeks grew red from the slight chill in the air. How the fluff he always trys to comb down just pops right back up; much to Jarens dismay.

John only laughs when he gets the chance to witness it, smile blooming and heart swelling as he shoots out some smartass remark, only to recieve one back with a smile just as wide as his.

Those are days where he feels as if Jaren feels the same. Yet, when Jaren leaves, he cant help but feel like Johns wasting his time with this stupid crush of his. Sometimes he wishes itd just go away. It never does though, not when the same guy he thinks about 25/8 just messaged him asking to play a game with him. John cant help it.

"You okay there big guy? Youre staring." John flinched, closing his eyes as he buried his head in his makeshift pillow to hide the embarrassment.

"Yeah dude, m'fine." John could practically feel the eyeroll.

"You and I both know thats bullshit. C'mon man, whats up?"

Now or never. Johns heart pounded rapidly, its amazing how Jaren couldnt hear it.

"John?" Johns palms were sweaty, loving how Jaren says his name.

"If you dont wanna tell me then say so, just dont ign-"

"I love you."

Time seemed to stand still. John wanted to keep his head in his arms, but wanted to see the reaction.

John hurt. Not physically (maybe) but emotionally, mentally.

The look, that Jaren wore on his face. It wasnt disgust or anything, neither was it approval.

"J-jaren?" "Dont. Dont say a word. Im going."

Jaren stood, ignoring the sniffles that came from Johns figure. John watched him retreat back to the house until he didnt see him.

Sitting himself up, John looked up to the sky. The stars no longer looked as bright anymore.

---------------

yep back with an angst youre welcome