Forbidden Love

owo forbidden love
thank you MGstories66 for this suggestion! ill try and make short as to where its not multiple

enjoy owO
i need to stop doin that shit lmao

-----------------

I sighed. There he was, standing bright and tall, bleached hair waving in the wind as he waved to his people.

Prince Johnathan was to be crowned King of Charine. And I, a lowely peasant was hopelessly in love with him.

I dont know what attracted me to him so much, maybe the way he looks, or the way he stands tall when dealing with situations. Maybe its the way he takes order and just like that, its fixed.

Just him in general has captured my heart and I cant do anything about it.

I looked up towards the huge balconey that he and his parents stood. The pope smiled, grabbing the crown and asking for John to kneel.

"By the power invested in our God, our former rulers and the people, Johnathan Charles Keyes, the new ruler of our kingdom! May the power rest in your arms." Trumpets blared, shouts of glee rang through the air.

John turned smiling widely as he waved to his people. He turned to his parents, kissing their foreheads in thanks.

"My people!" His voice rang out, we were all quick to silence ourselves.

"I want to thank each and every one of you. You all have made it possible. You have taught me things that my own personal teacher had not." He caught my eye and i was quick to look away.

"You all hold a very special place in my heart and I cant wait to live the rest of my life helping you all and protecting you in ever way I can! I love you all, lets party tonight!" He ended with an excited shout, getting the rest of us to yell out as well.

We had prepared a feast for the new crowned king, reason being was that he wanted to eat with his people. I noticed a disgruntled look on his face as he talked to his parents. He shook his head, and headed back inside.

I sighed, going back to wash up and prepare for our meal. My heart pounded as I thought back. He looked at me, that blue green eyed stare that would put bullets through me if it could.

Time passed and soon, I watched as John walked out with two knights right beside him. He looked agitated  but made sure to keep a smile on his face when talking to his people.

My face grew red as he looked at me.

Please dont come over here, but please do. It was like my brain was arguing with itself. I felt a presence in front of me and i turned to look.

"P-Prince I mean- King Johnathan! Hello!" Fucking idiot.

He smiled at me, those dazzling white teeth making me melt. "Its okay, I dont really care about the titles 'Prince' or 'King'. Whats your name?" "J-Jaren Smith."

"Well Jaren, take a walk with me? We have some time before our feast, and Ill make sure my knights dont bother us." I nodded, bright blush blooming on my cheek. He smiled and grabbed my hand, whispering into the knights helmet. They nodded, walking with us until we came to a path. They stood in front of it, and John quickly pulled me into the dense forest.

We reached the clearing that we've been in so long ago.

"Fuck Jay, I missed you so much." I nodded, reaching up to hug him tightly. "I missed you too. I wish you couldve came out more, but I know how tough it is to probably be a Prince."

He nodded. "Nice acting by the way. You really pulled it off this time." "What the fuck do you mean by this time?" He laughed, bringing me even closer.

We moved to sit on the ground, holding each other like it would be the last time. "My parents are trying to find a wife for me." I groaned. "Not this again." "I know. I dont think i can put it off any longer Jay. We fought for so long about it, they decided to find a wife for me."

I felt tears well in my eyes. "John I dont want you to marry anyone else. Please, tell your parents about us!" "You know I cant do that. They'll have you beheaded and Ill be banned from my home." I sighed. I knew what could happen but I didnt want to give my lover up.

"Jay look at me." Tears filled my eyes as I stared at John. "I love you so much. We'll make it through this, I promise. One day, we will be able to love freely." I nodded. "We have to get going now, love."

I leaned over, placing a kiss on his lips. I held him close, feeling his arms wrap around me as he kissed back. Tears fell as I tried to stop them. Everything is gonna be okay, it has to be.

---------------
yessss
i hope this is what you wanted
thank you again for the suggestion

love you babes, thanks for joining