Chapter 27

Connor took you home and you're family was a bit surprised to see you smiling. You told them you were better now and Connor smiled a little, holding your hand. 

Connor had said that it would be best if you got some rest. You had to agree with him. After everything that had happened, you could use it. You let him guide you to your room and he shut the door behind the both of you.

You collapsed onto the bed. Your body feeling stiff and aching slightly. You were in more comfortable clothes, so you didn't bother taking the time to change. Connor came over to you. He picked you up and you yelped, surprised. He chuckled. He laid you down on the bed in a better position and then tucked you in. You were blushing, but you smiled warmly at him. He walked around the other side and laid down under the covers next to you. His arms wrapped around you and pulled you closer to him. You blushed even more. 

"You seem tense." He said. 

"Sore." You replied. You were surprised as you felt him rub your shoulders. You gasped.

"C-Connor! What are you doing?" You asked.

"Trying to help you with your soreness." He replied. 

"Y-you don't have to-oh!" He was really good at it. You began to relax and enjoy it. "Mph...t-that feels...nice." You said. He smiled a little.

"Really?" He asked. "I have...never done anything like this before." You smiled.

"Guess you're a natural." You teased. He seemed a little uncertain.

"Tell me if...I do anything wrong." He said and kept going. You felt your body melting. His hands gently massaged your shoulders. Connor began working his way down your body. He moved from your shoulders, to you upper back. You smiled. You let yourself melt into his touch. "Your heart rate has slowed a little bit. Are you alright." He asked.

"I'm fine Connor. I'm just relaxed." You said. He nodded and kept going. You let out a tiny moan. He paused, a little surprised by the noise. He kept going and soon made it to your sides. You were loving this. 

After a little while he finally stopped and went back to holding you. He kissed your cheek again. You chuckled a little.

"Was that...enjoyable?" He asked. You yawned and snuggled into his arms.

"Very." You replied. He smiled.

"Sleep well (Y/n)." He said. You smiled.

"Thank you Connor." You replied before slowly falling asleep.

Connor's POV

It was peaceful. She was asleep and relaxed. Her emotional state had also increased by a large margin. I knew it would take her time to move past her loss, but I would be there for her no matter what. I relaxed next to her, closing my eyes and listening to the sound of her soft breathing. I also kept track of her heartbeat. It made me feel calm. I guess having it was proof that she was still strong and that made me feel at ease. 

I began to think about her. I ran over every feature. Everything that made her special. Her bright eyes, to her beautiful smile, to her soft hair, to her soft skin, to her body, and even to her personality. 

I must've been lost in thought for longer than I expected because she began to stir and her eyes opened. She yawned. She turned her head and smiled at me. 

"Hey Connor." She said. I smiled.

"Hello (Y/n)." I greeted.

"How...how long was I asleep?" She asked. I analyzed her.

"You were asleep for 3 hours, 27 minutes, and 19.4 seconds." I said. She giggled.

"Thanks." She said. She shifted and I pulled my arms away so she could sit up. I sat up next to her and she stretched her arms above her head. "Thanks for everything Connor. I really appreciate you doing this for me. I'm...I'm so sorry about what I did on the roof. I wanna make it up to you." She said. I smiled.

"That is not necessary." I assured her. She smiled softly at me. Her arms wrapped around me.

"I insist." She hugged me, her body as close as it could possibly get to mine. She kissed my neck. I tensed up at the feeling spreading through my body. She kept doing it for a few minutes until finally she pulled away and kissed the bridge of my nose. I smiled at her. "Still think it was unnecessary?" She asked. I kissed her cheek as I tucked some stray hairs behind her ear.

"I have to admit, that was rather enjoyable." I said. She smiled. She hugged me, burying her face into the side of my neck.

"I love you, Connor." She said. I held her close to me.

"I love you too (Y/n)."

(Sorry it's shorter guys! Next chapter will be longer! I hope yals liked the cuteness! This is Spiritwing howling a goodbye! Author AHWOOOOT!)