Chapter 99

The next morning, you had woken up in Connor's arms. You smiled. You kissed his cheek. His eyes opened and he smiled back at you.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." He greeted.

"Morning, Connor." You said. You both kissed and then you got up. You walked downstairs together and met up with the rest of your family in the kitchen.

"Hey you two!" Scarlett greeted.

"Hello everyone." Connor greeted in return.

"Get enough sleep sis?" Ash asked.

"Yes." You replied. He chuckled.

"Just teasing you." He replied. You chuckled in return. Carl was humming to himself as he made breakfast. You still didn't understand how he could handle all of the food at once. He was like a cooking wizard! You heard barking. You turned as the animals all bounded into the kitchen. Carl was prepared for this. He tossed bacon to the three wolves and then he got tuna for the two cats. You chuckled as the animals scrambled over the food. After that, they all took off again. You laughed as Nia chased after them. You all had breakfast together and then, you talked to your sister again.

"Hey sis." You said.

"Hey. So....?" She asked.

"Soon." You replied with a chuckled.

"Aaaaaawww! Just do it already!" She whined like a child. You chuckled.

"Okay okay. I'll do it today, just let me think about the right way to say it." You said.

"That was why you got tired so fast last night though, wasn't it?" She said.

"Yes!" You said. "Now buzz off!" You laughed. She laughed too.

"Alright! Alright! But you better tell him!" She said. You rolled your eyes. You went over to Connor who was sitting on the couch with your brothers. You sat next to him and he smiled at you. He held you closer and you giggled. You relaxed for awhile. Soon, you got an idea.

"Hey Connor?" 

"Hm?"

"Can we go for a walk together?" You asked. He nodded.

"Of course!" He said. You both went upstairs to get dressed. As soon as you were, you both headed out. You told your family you'd be back later. They all went along with it. Your sister gave you a knowing smirk. You just glared back at her with a grin on your face.

"Come on Connor." You said and you both left the house together. As soon as you were walking, you were talking to each other. You talked about the night before, laughing with each other as you pointed out some of the events that occurred.

"Remember when Ash smashed the cake into Carl's face?" You said. Connor laughed.

"How could I forget?" He asked. You both laughed. That had been hilarious. You'd gotten the camera man to get it on video and people took all types of pictures of it.

"Did you see how Nova was dancing with Sumo? I thought it was rather adorable." Connor said.

"Yeah, me too. Those two are so made for each other." You said.

"So are Snow and Tanner. They are very cute together." Connor added.

"Don't forget Smoke and Olive!" You said. He nodded with a smile. You sighed happily as you walked along, hand in hand. 

"Do you think they'll ever have pups or kittens?" You asked.

"It would be something to celebrate, so yes." Connor said. You nodded.

"Yeah. Me too. It'd be nice to have some babies around, don't you think?" You asked.

"Yes." He agreed. You kept walking for awhile, taking in the scenery around you. You smiled. It was all very beautiful. As you walked, you bit your lip, wondering how you were going to tell him. Soon enough, you both made it to the park. You sat down on the grass together. You looked up at the sky.

"Connor, what would you name them?" 

"Name who?" He asked.

"The pups..or kittens." You said. He thought about it.

"I guess it would depend on how they looked. That's how I named Snow." He said. You nodded.

"What would be good names though?" You asked.

"Human or animal like?" He asked.

"Let's try more human first." You said. He nodded.

"For a girl, I think Vixen is pretty." You smiled.

"That's a nice name." You said. "And for a boy?" You asked.

"Hmm." He hummed, thinking about it. "Justin?" He said, unsure if it was a good name. You smiled.

"That's a great name!" You said. He smiled.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Well, I guess we have the names then." You said. He looked over at you.

"What do you mean?" He asked. You took his hand and placed it on your stomach.

"I know what (F/n) said, but..." His eyes widened in complete shock.

"Y-you're serious?" He asked. You smiled, tears in your eyes, and nodded. He gasped. He pulled you in close to him, keeping his hand placed on the small bump you had. He soon had tears in hs own eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked.

"I didn't know how, and I wasn't completely sure if it was true at first." You said. He chuckled a little.

"We're going to have a baby?" He asked.

"Heh...y-yes." You said, tearing up yourself. You both hugged. He held you close to him.

"I love you so much. Both of you." He said. You smiled.

"I love you too Connor. I know they will too." You said.

"We're gonna be a family." He said. You nodded.

"We already were."