Chapter 91

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

You kissed Connor passionately, thrilled to be engaged to him. He kissed back just as strongly. When the kiss broke you both finally began to calm down from you happy tear filled moment. Connor smiled at you.

"I..I never thought this would ever happen to me. The day I met you...I didn't know what it was that made me feel...better. I ignored it at first, but then I started doing it without thinking about what I was doing. I wanted to be around you. I wanted to see you smile. I wanted you to be happy. When we ere in Jericho...I had already begun to wonder why I was doing what I was doing. I had been so blinded by what they wanted, I couldn't see what side I should've been on. You...you made me see all of that. You've made me feel so much and I...I want it to stay that way, forever." You smiled warmly at him.

"Well, it will. Because I wouldn't have it any other way." You replied. He smiled at you. You thought of something. You knew what your father had said, but...you didn't care. You grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. He looked surprised.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing?" He asked.

"More like we're doing, Connor." You said. His eyes widened.

"But (F/n) said we-"

"Connor." You face him. "I'll be fine." You promised.

"But...last time you...you weren't fine." He said, looking guilty. You cupped his cheek.

"I love you, Connor. I've gone through worse. If that happens again, I don't care. It'll have been worth it." You said and kissed him. He hesitated at first, but then he kissed back. You smirked, knowing you had won. You pulled away from the kiss the slipped out of the dress. He stared at your body, taking it in for a bit. You chuckled. "Connor~" You cooed. "You're still wearing too much honey~" He grinned. His shirt was off in seconds and you were in his arms. You moaned in delight as he began kissing and sucking on your neck, leaving bright red marks all over your neck and shoulders. He pushed you down onto the couch and you giggled. He began to kiss all over you body. You gasped as you felt his tongue trail along your scars. You moaned louder. 

"You want more, love~?" He asked. You smirked at him. You slipped off your panties and you hadn't been wearing a bra. He chuckled. He bent down and sucked on your clit. You gasped and moaned even louder. He kept going, messing with your heat. You were a mess within minutes.

"C-Connor~! P-Please..." You begged. He kept toying with you. You moaned, practically melting as he did. Once he'd thought you'd had enough, he slipped his tongue inside of you. You gripped his hair, trying to contain yourself. He was really trying this time. "C-Connor! Connor~!!" You moaned uncontrollably. He went faster and you bit your lip. You felt your stomach knotting up. You had no time to tell him. You came and you whimpered and he swallow it all. He sat back smirking at your helpless position. 

"You really are the sweetest~" He teased. You rolled your eyes at him. You grabbed him and flipped him over so he was underneath you. He looked surprised.

"I'm never helpless, so don't you dare tease me like that." You growled, smirking at him. He looked nervous. You chuckled. You bent down and began your own round of teasing. He moaned, gripping the couch so tight his knuckles began to turn white. You kept teasing him, your tongue swirling around his tip. 

"(Y-Y/n)!!" You smirked. Should I torture him or give in? You wondered. You looked at him and you smirked a little. You took in his length and he moaned louder. You made sure to treat him even better than he treated you. After all, he was amazing with his tongue. 

When he was about to cum, you pulled away. You let him take a few breaths. You wondered if you wanted to stay dominant or let him take over. You decided you'd let him top. He would be better at it anyway. You didn't have his strength and you got tired easier. 

As he regained his composure you kissed his body sweetly, leaving little marks of your own as you went along. He smiled at you for a moment before grabbing onto you and rolling both of you back over again.

"Connor,"

"Yes, love?"

"Don't hold back." You said. He looked a little unsure.

"I..I don't want to hurt you, though."

"You won't."

"But-"

"Shh." You hushed him. "You won't." You assured him. He nodded. You both moaned as he entered you. He began thrusting into you. It was slow at first, but you didn't mind. It still felt like heaven. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist, giving him better access. He began going harder and faster. He groaned.

"Ah~! F-Fuck Connor~!! F-Faster~!" You moaned. He obeyed going faster and even deeper into you. You moaned again and again, his name tangled between a large arrangement of swears.

"(Y-Y/n)...fuck..I love you, sweetheart~" He moaned out. You couldn't reply, but your moans were enough for him to understand. Your grip on him tightened as he went harder. You threw your head back with a scream. Tears were in your eyes, but you didn't care. Bruises were forming on your sides and you knew you'd wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow, but none of it matter to you. 

"C-Connor~!!!!" You yelled. 

"F-fuck (Y/n)~! I-I can't help it anymore~" He slammed into you faster than he ever gone before. You screamed nonstop. You came, but he didn't slow down for a second. He hit your bundle of nerves and you screamed louder, tears rolling down your face. You were seeing stars from it all. 

"C-Connor-AH~!!" You couldn't even speak anymore. Your voice was going to be next to gone tomorrow. You came again, squirting this time. Your body was shaking hard. F-fuck~!! Oh my god~!!! H-he w-wasn't m-messing ar-round~!!! Despite it all, you managed to kiss him. He kissed back, more hungry for it than he'd ever been before. You moaned into his mouth, never stopping. 

For a full 20 minutes this lasted. You'd cum 3 more times by then. His thrusts were getting messy and you knew he was close. You were nearly spent, your vision failing you almost completely by now. You held on for your lover, just barely able to keep going. 

"(Y-Y/n)~~~!!! FUCK~!!!" He came, his seed shooting into you. You screamed one final time as you felt it. He rode his high before finally pulling out and collapsing next to you. He pulled your limp body into his arms. He kissed your forehead. "I...I'm sorry if it was too much, love." He said. You kissed him.

"That....was......wild~" You breathed. He smiled a little, admiring how beautifully messy you were. Your hair was tangled, a few bruises were on your body (which he'd make up for ten fold later), you skin glistened and was slightly sticky with sweat, and cum still dripped out of you. He was a little embarrassed by how carried away he'd gotten. 

"I'll make it all up to you, love. I promise." He said, kissing both of your cheeks. With that, you cuddled up to him as best you could and passed out in his arms.

(Okay, for everybody wondering, yes there is going to be a wedding chapter. This book ain't over yet! There will be a final A/n when it's over, so don't go crying or saying the end in the comments until you see the A/n. Okay? Okay. Thank you all and this is Spiritwing howling a goodbye! Author AHWOOOOOT!)