Chapter 66

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

The next morning you woke up still wrapped in Connor's arms. You smiled. You nuzzled up to him and his eyes opened. He smiled.

"Goodmorning, sweetheart." He said.

"Morning Connor." You replied. "What time is it?" 

"7:02." He answered. You sighed.

"I'll have to pick up a donut or stop at McDonald's or something on the way to work. No time to clean up and have breakfast here." You said. 

"I'm sorry I didn't wake you. You needed your rest." He said.

"It's alright Connor. As long as we're not late." You said. You both got up and you picked up the clothes that had been left on the floor from last night. You desperately needed to shower. It had been weeks since a proper one and, even though you knew they had kept you clean, you still felt kind of gross. Now that you were better, you could stand long enough to take one. As you put the dirty clothes in the basket, you got an idea. You smirked. "I'm gonna take a shower before we leave." You said. "Feel free to join me, baby~" You saw his face burst out blue and you giggled and you disappeared into the bathroom. You got the water running and you stepped in. You sighed happily as the water cascaded off your body. Your smile turned into a smirk. And in 3..2..1~ Right on que. Connor arms wrapped around you from behind and you smiled. He kissed your neck.

"You know we don't have much time, (Y/n)." He said. You whipped around and, with the newfound android strength you had, pinned him against the wall. He looked shocked.

"Being a little late won't kill anyone, will it~?" You purred, pinning his arms above his head by his wrists. 

"(Y-Y/n)?" He asked nervously.

"I said I wanted to make it up to you. There's two ways I can do that Connor~" His face grew even more blue. "Number one, I let you fuck me however you please~" You cooed leaning in closer. "Number two, I'll take my turn to do all the work for you~" You rubbed your thumb on his tip causing him to gasp and moan. "Deal?" You asked.

"(Y-Y/n)~" You chuckled. You kissed his chest, keeping him there. He didn't fight it. You knew he liked it. You kept rubbing little circles as you kissed his body. He was moaning like crazy. He's sensitive after all~ You began pumping your hand on his cock. He moaned louder. You were glad both your bedroom door, and bathroom door were shut. That would stop anyone from hearing you both. They were both pretty sound proof anyway. 

"Are you aroused, Connor~?" You teased. He couldn't respond. You kept this up for a bit, until you decided to take it a step further. You bent down and he watched you, slightly confused, but too eager for more to care. You released his wrists.

"W-what are you-ah~!" You licked him slowly, driving him wild. You pulled away. 

"Just enjoy it, baby~" You said, mimicking him playfully. You took him in your mouth and he moaned louder. My turn~ You twisted your tongue and did little tricks, making him go insane.

"(Y-Y/n)! (Y/n)~!!" You kept going, enjoying how it was your turn to have him melting. "F-fuck! I-I'm gonna-" You pulled away. He whined in protest. 

"W-why did you stop?" He whined, his brown eyes pleading. You smirked.

"Because..." You took him inside you quickly and he gasped, arms wrapping around your waist. "I've had enough foreplay~" You move your hips and he moaned as you went slow at first. You kissed him. He gladly kissed back, letting you explore him. You went faster, causing him to moan into your mouth. You didn't know what it was, but whatever you were doing was working. He was already close, you could tell. 

After a few minutes he began to help you. He gripped your hips and thrust upward into you. You moaned and so did he. Soon you were going faster and faster and faster. You broke the kiss.

"C-Connor~!" You moaned.

"(Y/n)~!!!" You both came at the same time, panting hard. He kissed you. "W....wow~" You chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Did you like that?" You asked, teasing him a bit. He nodded and hugged you. He kissed you again and you kissed back.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too Connor, now come on. Let's finish up and get to work." You said. He nodded and you both finished cleaning up, together. You smirked to yourself. I think he might let me have control a little more often now.

(YEP! I DID IT AGAIN! SOME OF YOU PROBABLY LOVE ME SOME OF YOU PROBABLY HATE ME, BUT I DON'T CARE! HAHAHA! This is Spiritwing howling a goodbye! P.s. the next chapter is gonna kick off on the action! Author AHWOOOOOT!)