Chapter 84

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

You kissed him, holding him tightly. He held you close to him. You felt your heart swell with love. You had know deep down that he wouldn't leave you. Your doubts had just taken over. You felt him grab your hand again. Your skin went away and so did his. You could see each others memories, both happy and sad. It was something special. It was intimate in a way. Suddenly, one of his memories stood out longer than the others. You remembered everything about that night as well. Our first time. You thought. Connor held you closer with his free hand. He pulled away from the kiss. Your skin came back as the memories stopped and he lifted his other hand to cup your cheek.

"That night was the first night I realized just how much I could feel even though everyone called me a machine. That night...I felt more alive than ever and I felt...loved. I felt wanted. You wanted me to stay with you. I wanted to stay with you. So, let me show you..." He leaned in and kissed your neck. "just how much I love you." He said. You moaned as he left a bright red mark there. "I'll show you, sweetheart. I'll show you how much I love every. Single. Inch of you." He whispered in your ear. You smiled, knowing where the was heading. You kissed his nose.

"I have no problems with that~" He kissed you again. You kissed back as you slid off his jacket. Your hands teasingly roamed his body, making him groan into the kiss. You pulled off his tie and he began to lift up your shirt. The kiss broke for a moment, but only just. He pulled off your shirt and then yanked off his own. He kissed you harder as he unclipped your bra and tossed it away. You were pushed into the wall and you moaned as he gently rubbed your sides with his thumbs. You wrapped your arms around him and started rubbing his back, tracing little things on his skin. He moaned as you did it. 

Your slim fingers traced the rim of his pants. He knew what you were implying, but he held himself together. Instead, he tugged your pants off of your body. You knew where this was going, and you were ready for it. 

Just as you predicted, he began to rub you. You moaned loudly.

"Shh love. The others will hear~"

"My room is soundproof, Connor. Besides," You yanked off his pants and underwear. "The whole world can hear us. I don't give a damn." You kissed him hard and he kissed back as your passion rubbed off on him even more. "Let them know who I belong to~" You said, your lips brushing over his with each word. He grinned.

"I would love nothing else~" He ripped off your panties and you moaned louder as his thumb pressed into your clit. "Do you love me, (Y/n)~?" He asked.

"C-Connor...mph~" His thumb pressed in harder. "Ah~!" 

"Do you~?" He repeated lustfully.

"F-fuck~ Yes!" You replied. He chuckled. You gasped as he slipped a finger into you.

"How much, love?" He asked. You moaned, unable to answer. 

"C-Connor! Baby~!" He pumped his finger in and out of you. Your legs shook and you moaned again. 

"Do you like it when I do this to you~?" He was teasing you know, but you were helpless to it. 

"Ah~!!" He added another finger and started going faster.

"Tell me~"

"Y-yes~!" You moaned. You were getting closer. He knew it. He always knew.

"Close, huh~?" You looked into his eyes. He smirked at you. You kissed him. He was a little surprised, but he kissed back. He went faster and you moaned into his mouth as your came. He pulled away and licked his fingers clean as you tried to catch your breath. He picked you up bridal style and carried you over to your bed. He laid you down and climbed over you. You had other plans, however.