Chapter 95

(Yals can play the video!)

You stood up there, watching your eldest sibling with pride. You were so happy for her. Her wedding was beautiful. You wouldn't expect any less for your sister. You were nearly in tears as she kissed Sam. After that you all went to the dance floor to have a real party! You, of course, danced with Connor. You both had a great time together. You sister loved every second of it. You had an idea. You went up to the DJ and made a song suggestion. The DJ just happened to be Carl. He grinned at you and gladly played the song. You went over to Connor and took his hand as the song started. As it played, nearly everyone found somebody to dance with and joined you on the dance floor.

You smiled as Connor danced with you. You saw your friends and family alike having the time of their lives. You looked at Connor. You kissed his nose. 

"I bet it'll be even more fun at our wedding." You teased. He chuckled.

"I have no doubts, love." He replied. You both kept dancing and dancing. Song after song played and you loved it. You and Connor would take breaks in between to get something to drink or a snack. Soon enough, it was time for the food. You all sat down together as one huge family. You sat right next to Connor and everyone made sure to include everyone in conversation as you talked with each other. You knew Connor was grateful for that. It kept him busy and in the loop of things. Afterward, you rested for a bit. You didn't really want to dance after stuffing yourself like that. 

The night was long and tiring, but it was exciting as well. You met a lot of people Scarlett knew and you got to see some old family and friends too. Connor met a lot of people since he didn't really know anybody. You had to introduce him to a lot of people. Many of them found out about your engagement and they were all thrilled to hear the news.

For awhile you were sitting down while Connor showed his coin tricks to some of the people who were interested. You could tell he was proud the be able to show people something. A lot of them were baffled by how he did it. Then, you felt something at your feet. You looked down and saw Snow laying there, looking sad. You frowned.

"What's wrong Snow?" You asked. She looked up at you and then she looked at somebody on the dance floor. You saw Tanner there dancing with the wolves and Sumo. He performed cool tricks and he leaped from back to back. You chuckled, understanding why she was sad. "Why don't you go join him?" She sighed. "Nervous?" She nodded. "Well, I can tell you something, I was nervous the first time I danced with Connor too." She looked surprised. You smiled. "Go on. Give it a shot. You might be better at it than you think." You said. She looked back out at the dance floor. She got to her paws and slowly walked out there.

Snow's POV

I walked up to Tanner. He looked at me. I had a flower clip on my ear and he had a black bow tied around his neck. I swallowed back my nerves. I opened my mouth to ask him to dance with me, but he put his paw up to stop me.

"I would love a dance, Miss." He said. I blushed insanely, but I began to dance side by side with him. We each did tricks together to simulate dancing. We either did the same trick at the same time, or we did two tricks the went with each other. I heard (Y/n) clapping for me. I smiled happily. I got into it. We both moved together happily. I saw Olive dancing with Smoke and Sumo dancing with Nova. I smiled. Best. Wedding. EVER!!!!