Chapter 49

You woke up the next morning in your bed. You were in your PJ's and you were extremely sore. Yep. I knew I wasn't going to be able to feel from my ass down today. You groaned silently. You remembered last night. You smiled. Still, worth it. You were going to sit up, but your sides ached. You sighed. Am I seriously too sore to move? You wondered. Then, something else crossed your mind. Where's Connor? You noticed he wasn't with you. 

Your bedroom door opened and you smiled. He was there. You waved to him, still a bit sleepy. He smiled and came over to you. You yawned as he came over.

"Hey Connor." You greeted. 

"Hello (Y/n). You've been asleep for a long time." He said.

"How long?" You asked.

"11 hours, 28 minutes, and 42.6 seconds." You chuckled. Always so specific. You thought. 

"Thanks for helping me get to bed, baby." You said. He smiled. He kissed your forehead.

"Of course." He replied.

"Connor?"

"Yes?"

"Um..I'm a little too sore to get up..." You said. He looked surprised.

"Oh...I was too rough last night then." He said, looking kind of guilty.

"N-no! No it's okay. I just...need some help." You said. He nodded. He picked you up and you smiled. You kissed his cheek. "Thanks Connor." He smiled.

"I'll take care of you today, okay?" You nodded.

"Okay." You agreed. He took you downstairs and laid you down on the couch. You smiled thankfully at him. Your stomach growled. Connor chuckled.

"Hungry?" He asked. You blushed.

"Maybe...just a little bit." You with an embarrassed smile. He smiled back.

"I'll get you something." He said and left. You sighed happily. 

"If anyone had told me my love story would have gone like this, I don't think I would've believed them." You said to yourself.

"Me either." You sat up and spotted Ash there. You smiled.

"Hey bro." You greeted.

"I see you must've had a fun night last night." He said with a grin. You blushed insanely.

"T-that obvious, huh?" You asked.

"There's a bright red mark on your neck sis. You can tell from a mile away. Also, why else would he be catering to you like this?" Ash said. You sighed. "What's your plan on this (Y/n)?" He asked.

"What?" You asked.

"(Y/n), I don't wanna be a downer, but...what's gonna happen to you when the humans come back? You know what Markus is gonna ask of you. You chose this path, but you have no idea what we've started. It's easy now, but what's gonna happen next?" He asked. You sighed.

"I don't know, but I do know that we'll face it head on. We'll be fine, Ash. If anybody can tackle a challenge I'd expect it to be you. Where did this come from?" You asked.

"Look, I'm not talking about your relationship with Connor. I'm talking about your life. What's next? Do you even have any idea what you're gonna do?" He asked. You thought about it.

"No, but plans are overrated. Why worry when it hasn't even happened yet?"

"People are gonna come after us." He said. You stopped.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You think everyone is happy about losing their androids. They aren't. Us and Hank are the only humans in this city. They probably already know we didn't leave. You were on national television (Y/n). They know who you are." He said. You were stunned. "We're all in danger when they come back. I'd rather be ready for it." Ash told you. "Be careful. This isn't over yet."

(Heya everybody! I know this chapter is really short, but the next one I've decided needs to be its own thing altogether. I am busy for the rest of today so the next update will be tomorrow. I hope this is enough for all of you for today. With that said, this is Spiritwing howling a goodbye! Author AHWOOOOT!)