Chapter 77

Nova's POV

*In the morning*

I yawned, my jaws stretching wide as I lifted my head up. I shook my head a bit to wake myself up. I sat up and scratched behind my ear before stretching. I smile as I spotted Smoke and Olive sleeping together. I turned to wake Snow up, but I froze. 

"Snow?" I questioned, sniffing her vacant sleeping spot right next to me. She hasn't been here since yesterday! I felt fear rise. That wasn't like her at all. She took naps all the time and loved sleep! She also loved my dog bed, so yeah. She never passed up on using it. "Olive! Smoke! Snow is gone!" I barked. They both were on their feet in seconds.

"What!?" Smoke barked in alarm.

"We just have to find her! Search the house!" Olive said. We all sniffed around, calling out for our little kitty friend. I was so worried. She was just gone! Then, I remembered something. I can track her sent! 

"Guys! Get back to the beds!" I shouted. We all met back up at the beds. "We have to track her down!" I sniffed her vacant sleeping spot and we all began to follow her trail. Her trail went outside. 

"Let's go!" Smoke said.

"Where are you three going?" We turned and spotted (Y/n) standing before us.

Your POV

You just got done getting dressed. For some reason Nova and the other wolves were bouncing around the house. You wondered why, but you shrugged it off. Then, you got a message from Ash.

"Hey sis. We're all meeting up at the park! I need you to grab something at the store before coming. Think you can get something for me?" He asked. You smiled.

"Sure thing! What is it?" You asked.

"One of the pool noodles. Carl is dying to get one and none of us want to go back to the store." Ash said.

"Sure thing! Me and Connor will be there soon!" You replied. You went downstairs. Connor was there. He smiled as you came down.

"Hey Connor. I gotta run to the store quick. Can you go meet up with the others? They're at the park." You said. He nodded.

"Sure. I'll meet you there, love." He replied. You smiled. You kissed his cheek and then you hurried out the door as he went to get something quick. 

Connor's POV

(Y/n) had told me that she would meet me at the park. She said she wanted to spend a day with me. Nobody else. She said she wanted to run to the store quick to get stuff for a picnic. I offered to go with, but she had wanted me to find a decent spot for us to sit and chat while she had a sandwich or something.

I was waiting for her to come now. I wouldn't be too much longer. I was happy to have her. I loved her more than anything. I would never do anything to hurt her.

Dagger's POV

I made it to (Y/n)'s house. I grinned and slipped inside without anybody noticing. Her brothers were all going skateboarding and the rest of her family was going out for a day of just exploring shops and stuff. I saw the three mutts heading toward the dog door leading to the pool. I changed my skin and voice. I walked over.

"Where are you three going?" I asked. They all turned.

"(Y/n)! Come! Help us! Snow gone!" Nova said. I grinned.

"You want outside? Okay." I said. I quickly opened the door and kicked them out. I closed it and hacked the paw print lock. They all looked shocked.

"(Y/n)?! What are you doing!?" Olive asked.

"LET! US! IN!" Smoke demanded banging against the glass. I laughed.

"Bye bye doggies." I chuckled. I looked around for Connor. I saw him in the kitchen. I grinned.

"Hey baby." He turned. He smiled.

"Hello (Y/n). You look nice today." He said. I smiled, fake blushing.

"Thanks. Hey, can you do me a favor?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled.

"Of course, love." 

"I want to spend a day with you, just us. I need to head to the store to get some things for a picnic. Think you can scope out a good spot for us at the park?" I asked.

"I'll go with you to the store if you like." He offered.

"No, it's okay. I'll be fine baby. I won't take long, I promise." I said. He smiled and kissed the bridge of my nose.

"Okay sweetheart. I'll meet you there." I smiled.

"Thanks Connor." I said. He headed out and I grinned mischievously. I heard (Y/n) coming down the stairs. I quickly changed my height, voice, and skin again. I hated having to dress up like a man, but I would do it for the good of my mission and my master. She spotted me. 

"Hey Connor. I gotta run to the store quick. Can you go meet up with the others? They're at the park." She said. I mentally grinned. She'd fallen for my trick with the calls and the voices. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Sure. I'll meet you there, love." I replied. She smiled and kissed my cheek. It took all of my effort not to gag. She hurried out the door and I told her I had to get something quick. She just yelled an 'okay' and left. I smirked, changing back into my own skin. I laughed. "Too easy. Prepare to have a picnic gone wrong (Y/n). You're gonna love Connor after I'm done."