Chapter 73

You were back at your house. You had decided when Smoke saved you, you owed him. You adopted him and Nala on the spot. Now you were in your dad's workshop just as he finished her up. Nala hopped down and Smoke happily licked her face. Nova licked her face too, welcoming her into the family before turning to Smoke and doing the same thing. 

"So Nala, you feeling all better girl?" You asked. Her earswent back when you called her by her name. You frowned.

"Nala doesn't like her name." Smoke explained. You thought about it. You remembered what Hank said awhile back. You smiled.

"How about Olive?" You asked.

"Nala name now Olive?" Nala asked. 

"Do you like it?" You asked. Nala thought about it. She barked happily tail wagging.

"Nala is now Olive!" She barked happily. You smiled.

"Well then, welcome to the family Olive and Smoke! Also, I have to say, I love your fur Olive."

(TADA! SNAZZY WOLFY!)

She sat tall and proud. You chuckled. The three of them raced off and Snow soon joined them You laughed as they all tumbled and scuffled playfully. Now you had the human half of the family and the pet half. 

Connor came up to you. You turned and smiled at him. You both shared a quick kiss and you chuckled, blushing slightly. He smiled at you, cupping our cheek. 

"You're so beautiful, sweetheart." He said.

"And you're my cutie detective!" You replied. He blushed, looking sheepish.

"T-thanks." He said. You chuckled. Your arms wrapped around his neck.

"I think you did amazing out there today, even if we didn't catch them." He said.

"Really? How?" You asked.

"You kicked those two men's asses. You were brilliant." He said. You chuckled.

"Naughty word Connor." You teased. He chuckled leaning in closer to you, your chests pushing against each other. 

"Just copying you, love. Besides..." He leaned in and nibbled on your ear, causing you to blush deeply. "You've screamed worse for me~" He breathed sending pleasureful shivers down your spine. He began kissing and sucking on your neck. 

"C-Connor..." You breathed. He kept going and you moaned softly.

"For the love of god, get a room you two." He pulled away and you both looked over spotting Ash. you both blushed insanely. "Ah, stop with the blushin'. It's not like I don't know you two have gotten together like that!" He said.

"I'm surprised you didn't try to kill him for that." You muttered. Connor looked nervous when you said that. Ash just snorted in laughter.

"I would've if it had been somebody like Gavin, but Connor is cool. He's my exception." Ash said.

"ASH!" You shrieked, both highly embarrassed and somewhat angry that he considered himself in control of your love life. He laughed his ass off.

"I'm just kidding little sis. It is your life. I'm just relieved you chose wisely." He said. 

"I suppose that is a type of compliment?" Connor said, semi confused. Ash chuckled.

"Yeah. It is. Trust me pal." He said and left. You rolled your eyes.

"Brothers." You sighed.

"At least they are good brothers." Connor said. You smiled a little.

"I do have to agree with you on that one." You said. You both stood close to each other again as your lips reconnected with each other. No matter what, I promise I will always be yours.

Dagger's POV

"Master, he is not interested in me at all. He refuses to leave her side and he only pays attention to her and that old man. I have been trying everything, but he never gives in!" I said, frustrated that my mission was a massive failure so far. He thought about it.

"Well, it seems it's time for a little plan B." He said.

"What is that, Master?" I asked.

"I have programmed and built many things into you Dagger. Plan B isn't making him fall for you, it's making (Y/n) fall and shatter." 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If we kill them, everything would be over and done with, but it's not that simple. We must making them easier targets. We must use surprise and our tricks to ware them down and the we can strike them right at the heart." He said.

"How do I do this?" I asked.

"You know your 11th ability?" He asked.

"Yes Master. What about it?"

"You must use it now. We will succeed. Once those two are dead, nothing can stop us."