Chapter 7

Current date of story: 28th of November 2014, a Friday

Min-ji P.O.V
I've been pacing up and down the main hallway for an hour at the very least. Ever since I was born I've had severe anxiety. And at some points in my life I've been at a loss as to how to control it. Jungkook...he didn't do that, it's not like him at all. I'm sad, I've never been more depressed in my entire life. And yet I feel so relieved. I am beyond confused. Yes he was acting so weird a few days before but...but he wouldn't do that. I sink to the floor.

"But he did..."

Joshua P.O.V

I jump into a cab and instruct the driver on where to go. I place my elbow on the window seal and lean my cheek against my fist. In all my life...I've never met anyone like her. I feel so connected to her...as if she was family. And then there's the fact that we share the same family name, and not to mention that we look exactly like each other...Ever since we met I've been going over the possible...uh reasons? And contemplating how the hell any of this is possible. How could my parents hide a sibling from me anyway? I tap a single finger on my thigh, over and over again. It's just a coincidence, right? It has to be. Right now I have to focus on Seventeen. I fiddle with my ring and sigh, "How can I when you're going to be apart of it?"

My mind is racing as I step into the studio. Everyone rushes up and surrounds me. The lot of them hurl questions in my direction.

"Where have you been?"

"Why weren't you here?"

"What happened?"

I see Jeonghan pushing them apart to make a path for himself, "Guys give him some space will you?"

He closes the distance between us and wraps his arms firmly around me. He's the only one I've mentioned Min-Ji to. And I'm sure he knows that she's the one joining us. He's easily my closest friend and the one I trust the most. He pulls away from me but keeps his hands clasped over my shoulders, "Rough day huh?"
I nod.
"I bet, let's all sit down first." He looks around at the tests of the boys and they all nod in agreement.
I'm the last one to sit. Everyone's staring at me intently, waiting for me to speak.
"When I left to go to the bathroom this morning I-I ran into...into Min-Ji, someone knocked her over and she twisted her ankle. She was heading to her audition then...all I did was help her get there and I decided to stay and watch. After she danced...She collapsed. I had to take her to the hospital. She won't be practicing with us any time soon..."
S.Coups tilts his head to the side, "What do you mean?"
"She has to have a ligament reconstruction done."
Mingyu fidgets a little and bites at his lip. I narrow my eyes at him in suspicion.
"Geez I had no idea! Jeonghan did you know about this?" S. Coups jumps up with a shocked expression on his face. I focus my eyes on Jeonghan and shake my head slightly.
"No, no I didn't."
S. Coups squats down next to me and speaks into my ear, "I take it this isn't your first meeting with her?"
"N-No," I stutter.
The air in the room seems to become thicker with a few moments of silence. My mouth is dry and my fingers can't help but reach to my shoelaces for something to fiddle with.
"Why didn't you tell us about her?! This is great! She must like you if she let you take her to the hospital," S. coups pumps his fists into the air and starts running around the room shouting.
"You're not mad"
"Why would I be? You were with a girl, which by the way, I think you fancy. You seemed to be really conscious when you were talking about her. And plus, check out your face," S. coups pulls out his phone and opens up the camera app, turning it to face me. My cheeks were as red as a tomato and my ears weren't too far off being the same shade. I attempt to cover my face with my hands but someone removes them. Lee Chan, our youngest member, smiles at me gently, "Why are you hiding? If you like someone you shouldn't hide it, you should tell the world!"
S. Coups pats me on the back and I wince from his shear force, "Come on, let's run through the steps one more time and we'll head home."
"Ne," I stand up slowly and head into position along with everyone else. S. Coups hits play and quickly scurries back in between Hansol and Minghao. We go through the first few moves but...I just can't concentrate right now. My minds somewhere else and I can't help but feel absent. I stuff up move after move before the music suddenly stops. S. Coups stalks over to me, his eyes blazing with anger.
"What was that Joshua? You're somewhere else man."
I hang my head a little and cross my arms. What should I be saying to him? He's angry enough as it is, I heard it in his tone. My arms drop to my side and I squeeze my hands into fists. I glance up at him and give him a weak smile before continuing, "Yeah...that's right. I can't concentrate...and-"
"That's not an excuse! We all have our problems, but none of us are letting them get the better us. So why can't you?"
I stare at him, my breathing uneven.
He continues, edging closer, "You've been like this for days. It's hurting the rest of us, seeing you like this. Tell me this one thing Joshua, why can't you? Why can't you give this group your all? Are you sick? Injured?"
Unsure of what to say, I stay silent.
"I know I'm being unfair. And yes, I know it's only been a few days. But it's driving me insane! Our debut's on the line here. What do you think would happen if CEO saw you like this!?"
My breaths are now shallow and I can feel my eyes filling with tears. "Be-because the-the woman I love is in pain and I think...that she might be my sister." My eyes widen at my own words

Hey everyone! So how'd you find that one? Sorry that it's a few days late I've had family over so it's been difficult. I reckon I can smash probably out a couple of chapter in maybe four days! As always thanks for your support😊

Josie💖💖