Chapter 15

Current date of story: 30th of November 2014, a Saturday

T.P.V

Mrs Hong strolls into the dorm and is greeted by fourteen ghost like faces. She smiles sweetly.

"What are you-how are you here? The door was locked," Joshua utter quietly.

She links her right arm around Minghao's left, "Why this gentleman gave me a key."

Minghao moved his hands in a gesture that said, "I didn't."

Min-Ji speaks to Minghao in Chinese, "What happened? You can tell me, I'll explain to everyone else."

Minghao nods, "She came back the other day when everyone else wasn't home. I didn't understand much of what she was saying so I just nodded along. That's when she took my key off the bench."

"Then she left?"

"Yes."

Jun interjects, also speaking in Chinese, "Sorry, we shouldn't have left you home by yourself."

Min-Ji returns to speaking Korean, "When Minghao was home alone she came and took his key to the dorm."

Joshua shudders slightly, "Mum did you really do that?"

"He nodded so I assumed it was okay...Was I wrong?"

"Yes, very. Minghao's Korean isn't the best. He must have misunderstood."

"Oh! I didn't know, I'm very sorry. Joshua, Eun, can I please have a word?"

Min-Ji squirms but holds her ground.

S.coups scratches his head, "Uh...there's no Eun here..."

"Right, my apologies, I meant Min-Ji."

Joshua gives Min-Ji a look who is now biting her lip unnervingly. He shakes it off and leads the two into his shared room. He closes the door behind them and helps Min-Ji onto the bed.

Mrs Hong sighs, "it seems I've caused you quite some trouble. You've lived in foster homes most of your life, correct?"

"Ye."

"When did you decide to change your name?"

"How did you know?"

"I needed to know what happened to my daughter, my real one anyway. It seems that I've mistaken you twice now. I am truly sorry."

Joshua searches his mothers eyes, "so w-we're not siblings?"

"I don't have any reason to believe so, no. "

Joshua places a hand on my shoulder, "if Eun's your first name, what's your family name?"

"I....," Min-Ji, Eun, lowers her head, "Rhee."

Joshua smiles, "I like it, it's pretty," he turns back to face his mother, "so if I do have sister, who is it?"

She places a hand on the doorknob, "we can talk about that another time, I'll leave you two alone."

The door closes softly, leaving the pair alone.

Mrs Hong walks to the front door and opens it. She turns to address the other members one last time, "I'd leave them alone for a while if I was you," she winks before heading out of the dorm. The boys stare at each other in question before simultaneously realising and pointing their fingers towards their heads. They burst into laughter.

Eun places a hand on Joshua's knee and speaks softly, "I'm sorry."

He strokes a finger lightly across her hand, "for what?"

"For overreacting. And especially because now-"

"Didn't you already apologise for that?"

She nods her head and leans against his shoulder, "Yes but as I was saying...before you interrupted, now that we...know that we're...you know, not siblings, I can't help but feel ten times as bad."

Joshua strokes the back of her head, "well don't. You had every right to be angry, I realise that now. So just don't worry about it okay?"

"Okay."

Joshua wraps his other arm around her, "so...what should I call you? Eun? Min-Ji?"

Min-Ji pushes herself up into a sitting position and Joshua's arm slip down back beside him, "do you mind sticking with Min-Ji? I just don't think the boys need to know right now."

"I understand. It's probably for the best."

"So what do we do now?"

Joshua turns his head and locks eyes with Min-Ji. He smiles sweetly and places a hand on her cheek, drawing her closer. "This," he says as he pushes his lips softly against hers. He runs a hand through her hair, she responds by grabbing a fist full of his shirt, pulling him closer. Joshua's need for her intensifies, he slips his tongue into her mouth. She doesn't make a sound. He moves his hands to her waist. Min-Ji's thoughts run wild and she runs both hands through his soft locks.

Min-Ji P.O.V

My hearts beating one hundred miles an hour. He's not my brother. I should be happy about this. Very happy. And I suppose I am, but I'm nervous more than anything else. I can barely talk right now.

"So what do we do now?"

He turns his head to face me and locks onto my eyes. His smile is intoxicating, enticing. He glances at my lips and my blood begins to boil in my veins. His hand makes its way to my cheek and he draws me a little closer. He whispers, "this." He pushes his lips gently against my own. My eyes flutter closed. A hand runs through my hair and I desperately grasp his shirt and pull him closer. Happiness is the only word I could use to describe this feeling. My thoughts are running wild. His tongue slips into my mouth and wrestles with mine. His hands skim my waist. My hands travel up to his soft hair. Joshua pulls back, our shaky breaths mingling. We both smile at each other. He places a kiss on my forehead and draws me into his arms.

T.P.V

Jeonghan and Hoshi stand in front of the room with their ears pressed up against the door. Jeonghan whispers in a husky voice, "What do you think they're doing in there?"

Hoshi pushes his lips together, "well considering what his mum said...and the fact that Joshua has seemed more zoned out that he usually is...I'd say they're making out."

Jeonghan slaps Hoshi's shoulder.

"Yah! You asked!"

"Shush!!! Don't be so loud!"

"What about you you're shouting as well!!!"

The door creaks open. Joshua stares down in shock at the two boys with their heads turned away from each and hands slapping each other's. He puts his hands on their faces and pushes both of them back, sending them crashing to the floor. They both rub the back of their heads and groan.

Jeonghan throws his hands up in the air, "What was that for?"

"For acting like children, normally you're the mature one!"

"But he was shouting and-" Hoshi shakes his head, warning Jeonghan to stop, "nevermind."

"Well I'm going to take Min-Ji back to her place to get her things. Tell everyone else to get dinner organised."

"Okay."

Min-Ji emerges from the room, crutches wedged under her arms. "I have pyjamas in my hospital bag, we don't need to go back tonight."

Hey peeps!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I realise this one is quite short, I'll work hard to make the next one much longer! Thanks a billion for over 500 reads I'm hyped😁 See you next week!
Thanks,
Josie