Chapter 40

Current date of story: 20th of December, a Monday

T.P.V

Joshua scrapes uneaten crusts and slithers of bacon into the bin. he places the plates into the sink with a clunk and turns the tap on. He heard a yelp from the bathroom and sprinted over, "Min-Ji? Are you okay?" he shouted over the running water of the shower. Min-Ji stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her body, "Of course I'm not okay! You turned the tap on, the water went ice cold," she growled.

Joshua chuckles, "god, you had me worried for a second there."

"Whatever, just go turn the tap off," she hops back into the bathroom and closes the door in Joshua's face. He smiles and strolls back into the kitchen, turning the tap off and leaving the dirty dishes in the sink.

Issi lay on the cool ground, arms and legs spread as she struggles to re-gain her breath. Jungkook towered over her body, hands on his hips and lips pursed, "I know I said it would be a piece of cake, but..."

"I know, I've got a long way to go," she shot up her hand, asking for help. Jungkook grabs her hand and hoists her up.

"All this dancing is putting strain on your body, you should take a day off."

She pulls her sweaty hair back into a ponytail, "I have a deadline. Lets go again."

"I admire your strength, but you need rest."

She nods, "wait here for a minute," she walks out of the studio. If he wouldn't teach her, she'd find someone else. She had to learn every BTS dance made so far in less than two months. She couldn't afford a break. She knew Jungkook only wanted the best for her, but she wasn't going to be stopped. opportunity that had been presented to her meant the world to her. And like hell was she going to jeopardise it. She continued down the hallway, stopping in front of one of the few recording rooms in the building. She knocks, more like pounds, on the door. The door swings open, Hoseok gestures for her to enter with a look that said 'I'm busy but come in anyway'. Issi walked past him into the room and sat down on the couch. Hoseok shut the door and crossed his arms, "what's up?"

"I have a favour to ask, oppa."

He nods, "shoot."

"Would you be able to teach me your dances?"

"Isn't Jungkook doing that?"

She scratches the back of her neck, "Well yes, but he wants me to take a day off."

"So why don't you?"

Her tone gets higher, "Because I only have a limited amount of time!"

Hoseok sighs, "fine, only for a couple hours today, you can practice by yourself after that. Gaja!"

"Gamsahamnida!" Issi ran out of the room, passing Hoseok and barged back into the studio sreaming, "I found someone!"

Jungkook sighs, "Who would have agreed to-"

Hoseok walked through the door, "I would."

Issi creeps back into the corner of the room.

"Wae? She needs rest, you've seen the bags under her eyes and how little she sleeps."

"I have, but that's her choice," Hoseok smiles, "that's the way she is," he drops down to the floor, crossing his legs, "I think you've forgotten that she's older than you."

Jungkook drops his head, "I haven't but she's-"

"Important? She's important to all of us. But we shouldn't stop her."

"She's starving herself, and she doesn't ever stop working out!"

"You think I'm blind?"

Issi scoffs, just quiet enough not to be heard.

Jungkook squats to meet his hyungs eyes. "Just one day of rest, that's all I want for her. I don't want her to suddenly collapse or something!"

Hoseok points to Issi, "Why don't you just ask her out already?"

Jungkook jumps to his feet, "I thought-"

"I never left," she said, flashing a gummy smile.
Hoseok chuckled, "why don't you go on home, I'll look after her."
Jungkook huffed, "fine, but I want her back in a couple days, okay?"
"Okay, sure-"
"Don't I get a say?" Issi interrupted.
Jungkook bit his lip, "yes, yes you do."
"Then what if I want Hoseok to continue teaching me?"
Jungkook let out a low laugh, "you're not enjoying my company?"
"Mmm...no comment," she giggles.
Hoseok reaches out and pats his younger on the shoulder, "It's okay kookie, no one's perfect."
"Hey! I told you not to call me that!" he yelled.
"It's cute though!"
Jungkook grunts, "whatever, I'm leaving." He stood and walked out of the room in a huff. Issi saw his expression as he left, she saw his pale white face, drooping eyes, and just the look of someone that had just been broken up with. He wasn't happy. He wasn't okay. She didn't know why though, she figured he should be happy that he gets the time to do his own thing. But it didn't look like it. It seemed like he was hurt by the fact that Issi went and found someone else. She was starting to feel guilty as Hoseok waved her over. Sensing her worry, he offered, "he's one tough maknae, don't worry so much."
Issi nods, "where shall we start?"

OMG GUYS I AM SO SORRY!!!! I'm not going to beat around the bush, I totally forgot to write! I had time, but for some reason it completely just didn't happen. So eternally sorry! This isn't really a full chapter, I just really had to push something out! I'll try my best to update on time from now on but I can't promise anything! As always, I am so grateful for all the support😊
Thanks
Ruby💗💖