Chapter 46

Current Date of story, 22nd of December 2014, a Wednesday.

Issi sinks down onto her bed, yawning and stretching out her muscles. Seeing her friends again made her feel at peace. She was able to reassure herself that there would always be people around her that would go the extra mile. Especially now that she had moved away from what she where she was comfortable. Right now, on this moment, her mind is clear. But she knows that won't last long, nothing ever does. Nothing stays the same for more than a week, Issi had learnt that in her decade and a bit of walking the earth. She's experienced so many hardships, so many people have come and gone in her lifetime. Only a few people have remained constant. Those few she holds close to her heart, and in this moment she hopes that she can welcome others into the heart she has kept closed for some time. Issi closes her eyes, taking in the scent of sheets that hadn't been washed in god knows how long. Jungkook is worried about her, Vernon makes her giddy, and everyone else around her is either extremely concerned or not concerned enough. Her heartstrings are being pulled in every possible direction. Her body is tired, her brain feels weak in more ways than one. She felt like she needed to talk to someone, but there was no way she would bother any of her friends with her bullshit. From inside her denim jackets pocket, her phone rings. She sluggishly reaches into her pocket and smiles at the screen, "perfect timing." She slides the green button across the screen and holds the phone to her ear, rolling onto her back. "Felix, how are you?" Issi hears him smile into the phone, "Good, and you?" he says sweetly.

"Could be better," she sighs.

"What do you mean? I thought everything was great!" he questions.

"I thought the same. I feel so conflicted. My emotions are running wild, it's as if my mind's on steroids. Its suffocating." The line is silent for a few moments before Felix clicks his tongue, "You've always been like this, you know. Whatever's going on, I'm sure there's something you need to admit to yourself."

Issi thinks briefly over the words of her 15 year old friend. He's probably right, she's missing something here. "But how do I figure out what it is?"

Felix sighs into the phone, "well I don't know what's actually going on, do you want to share?"

Issi sits up in her bed, "mm yeah, I do," she explains all the little things she can't wrap her head around while Felix listens carefully. "So let me get this straight, there's a guy who you think you like, a guy who you think likes you, and you're having trouble remembering all the dances?"

"Yep, that about sums it up," she giggles.

"Okay...well in my opinion you just need to...I dunno, take a break."

"Well that's what Jungkook is pushing but I ain't about to—"

"He's right. You sound tired, and if you're not getting any better at the dances, then maybe you should take a day to collect your thoughts."

"Maybe you're right."

"I'm always right."

"What have I done to deserve you? I've done nothing for it."

"You've made it big time, you're joining BTS. It makes me want to try. You've made me want to put in. I know my mum won't like it, but I really want to join a group. I'm going to try my hardest, even if I have to be a trainee for five years."

"Just don't do anything you'll regret, okay?"

"You know me, why would I risk it?"

"That's true. I've got one more thing to ask."

"Sure what is it?"

"What's so good about me, why do you bother being friends with me?"

"Why are you asking all of a sudden?"

"I just wanna know is all."

"Mkay well I think that...you're a supporter, you want to make sure everyone's okay before you worry about yourself. And your personality is...fun."

"Fun?"

"Yeah, you make others around you happy, even if you're feeling like trash."

"Thanks Felix, I owe you one."

"Anytime~" he sings.

Issi giggles, "I love you."

"I love you too~"

The line disconnects.

Eun watches the boys carefully as they run through the choreography. They move their hands fluidly and their hips in time with the music. It's amazing how insync they are. As one moves, the other moves. Even the smallest tilt of the chin is at an identical angle to all others the room. Eun smiles, here efforts shone through the performance. She's taught them well, and she's proud of it. When the sun rises in the early morning, Eun will be ready to sing. And the other members will be refreshed and strong, able to dance as brilliantly as they are now. Everyone one cheers, because they have done what seemed impossible, and if all goes well, Eun will have completed her second challenge. One more, and she's really be one of them. Her pointer finger brushes over the ring on her other hand. A precious treasure, signifying her true family.

Joshua lies awake at night, staring over at Eun who sleeps peacefully. One word pops into his head, pure.

As loud as a roaring lion, the alarms in the dorm let off. Two other noises join the ringing, clanging pots and the shouting of Jonathan. In an instant everyone was up and growling in disapproval, like wildfire, the inhabitants of the dorm spread into the hallway and hissed like vampires as light descended upon them. Jonathan let out a belly laugh at the sight, "mind your manners gentlemen and lady," he clicks his tongue, "this won't do, you all look like you're half dead!" Jonathan searches the crowd of people, "Min-Ji?" he calls. The boys all look around confused. They're one female member is nowhere to be seen. Joshua scratches his head before hunching his shoulders and trudging back into his room. He approaches Eun's bed and sees her still asleep. "She's here," he breaths. He looks up to stretch his neck and spies Jihoon, and also hears him. His snoring, though light, was still loud enough to make Joshua cover his ears and squirm. Jonathan peers into the room, "looks like we have two of them now," he strolls up to the bunk, moving Joshua to the side. He bends down and pokes Eun's cheek. She stirs, but remains deep in her slumber. He turns to Joshua who's leaning against the bed post, eyes half open. "Joshua, you have the floor," he says pointing to Eun's stomach. Joshua just stares at his manager. "Tickle her you lump! And Jihoon while you're at it." Joshua nods and saunters up to his girlfriend. Joshua places his hands on her sides and tickles her crazy. With a shout, she's awake. Eun rolls round in her spend before huffing and aiming her gaze directly at Josh. He innocently points a finger at Jonathan and wanders out of the room, out right forgetting about Jihoon. Jonathan says to Eun, "apologies for the unorthodox wake up call flower. We're a little short on staff today, would you mind helping out with hair and makeup?" Eun rubs her eyes, "of course, no worries."

"And please don't let them wonder out of the house looking the way they are."

"You got it chief," she smiles.

White flowers appear pure, and whole, but are easily tainted.