Chapter 45

Current Date of story, 22nd of December 2014, a Wednesday.

Issi opened the door leading to Pledis Entertainment. Hand clasped around the strap of her bag, she proceeded to walk further into the building. She approaches a women wearing a smart suit, she had a lanyard around her neck, Issi presumed she was an employee. "Excuse me..." she says. The woman looks up from her folder and smiles, "how can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Hong Min-Ji, I'm a friend of hers."

She closes the folder, "is she expecting you?"

Issi waves her hands, "ani, I wanted to surprise her."

"Mm...I shouldn't be doing this but since you seem nice, follow me."

"Kamsahamnida!" she bows. The women nods back and beckons for her to follow. She shuffles awkwardly behind the women. They weaved around corners and through hallways before she stopped in front of a door. "She's in here," she gestures towards the door. Issi nods and thanks her once again. She places her hand on the doorknob and clicks the door open. She steps inside to see the boys all lined up and Joshua and Eun standing out front. Issi smiles and rushes up to Eun, pulling her into a hug, "I missed you so much!" she squeals. Eun pulls Issi tighter against herself, "I missed you too," her tone muffled by Issi's oversized denim jacket. "What are you doing here?"

Issi moves a step backwards, dropping her arms to her sides, "No reason, just thought I'd drop by. Do you mind if I stay and watch for a while?"

"Sure, why not?" Eun says. The boys let out a 'whoop' and focus their attention back to learning the choreography, well, all but one. Hansol jogs over to Issi who had since moved to the space of wall beside the door. "I made the point of watching a Leonardo Dicaprio film, are you proud of me?"

"Hmm...Depends. Which one?"

"Titanic," he says while puffing his chest outwards.

Issi chuckles, "yeah okay I'm proud."

He scratches the back of his head, "but to be honest...I don't really see it, the resemblance I mean."

"Between the two of you? You have to be honking kidding me! You look so alike. As alike as Joshua and Min-Ji."

Vernon squats down and grumbles, "there's no way."

"Hang on a min," she holds up a single finger. Issi shouts across the room, "oi Min!"

Min and smiles. Issi waves back and calls out, "Hansol looks like our cap Leonardo right?"

"100 percent!" Min shouts back.

Vernon pouts, "oh come on it's not true. Hey Josh?" He shouts.

Joshua jogs over, "whats sup," he says in swag like English. Vernon pulls Josh down to the floor, "do you know the actor Leonardo DiCaprio?" he continues on English.

"Yeah of course who doesn't?"

Hansol grabs at his hair, "why is the world so cruel to me?" he groans.

"What? Don't you know him?"

Vernon shoots Josh a look that made him puts his hands out in front in attempt to defend himself. He says, "so what's this about?"

Issi scoots closer to Vernon and pulls his face into her hands, turning it towards Joshua. "Doesn't he look like Leo?"

Joshua squints his eyes and strokes his chin, "yep, definitely, they're identical."

Vernon rips Issi's hands away from his face, "We are so not!" Hyung, how could you do this to me?"

"Do what? Compare you to a talented actor?" Josh giggles.

Vernon pouts, " I'm going back to practice," he stands and strolls over to a corner in the room, making sure to look back at Issi and offer her a piercing glare. Eun strolls over to Issi and her boyfriend. "Anyway, how are you two going?"

"I'm good thanks," Joshua smiles.

Issi laughs a big belly laugh, "I mean your relationship with each other."

Both Joshua and Eun's faces turn a pinky shade. Josh scratches the top of his head, "good, I guess?"

Eun sits and discreetly elbows Josh in the ribs. "Ouch! What was that for?" Eun looked him up and down. Issi clapped her hands together. "She means that you said the wrong thing."

"Did I...?" Joshua questions.

"Issi grabs his hands, "Hun, when someone asks about your relationship, you don't put good and 'I guess' in the same sentence. It's the same as wearing sock and sandals together."

"And what's wrong with that...?" he comments.

Issi raises an eyebrow at Eun, "this is who you're dating?"

Eun pats Joshua's knee, "isn't he cute though?"

Issi nods, "that I won't deny," she scoots back over to the wall and leans against it, "now get back to practice!"

She pulls out her phone and waves them off. The two return to the floor, leaving Issi to scroll through her phone.

A couple hours later Eun is leaning against a wall, watching each of the boys as they practice a new section of the choreography. A couple were simple tracing the steps, slowly getting more confident in themselves. Jihoon has surprised Eun. His skills in dancing are unparalleled, and it showed. His ability to pick up choreo simply amazes her. He was able to dance with full confidence in himself. She glanced over at Joshua who was running through the final moves of the dance. He had mastered it in the small time they'd be at the studio. He's been helping the others on top of his own practice. Eun's ankle is throbbing ever so slightly, it wasn't enough to warrant a rest but enough to make her squirm a little. She's telling herself that it's good she's feeling this pain and that she has to push through it if she's going to get better. She smiles as Joshua sweeps his hand in a circular motion to complete the dance. He turns to her and gives her a thumbs up. Jonathan, with his usual proues, strolls into the room carrying a few papers in one hand. He whistles loudly, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "It's time to order, come get the menus someone!" he shouts. Dino scurries up to Jonathan and rips the menus from his hands. He scans a menu over quickly, "I think we should get bibimbap," he passes the menus on to Vernon who hands the other few to the other close to him. That's when the shouting started. Someone wants beef, another wants pork belly, others want jajangmyeon. All the while Eun remains quiet. A menu is passed to her, she glances quickly over the dishes available and then glances at Jonathan. He once again sets of an ear piercing whistle. Eun says, "I want tteokbokki and pork belly."

Simultaneously they all nod, "okay!"