Chapter 22

CEO Bang stood unblinkingly at the girls flawless dance moves for a few moments before Jonathan, breathed down his neck and whispered, "I have an offer for you..." Bang glanced at a Jonathan before again fixing his attention on the girl. Her body was toned and muscular, she no doubt packed a shockingly large amount of strength. Her features were...different for a Korean he thought, but no, she was foreign, there was no question about it. Her defined and harsh jawline intrigued him among many other things. What left the biggest impact on him, wasn't her face in general, but her deep and mysterious eyes. They made him wonder, wonder what lay under her smooth and seemingly delicate skin.  Jonathan placed a hand on his padded shoulder and again whispered in his ear, "quite a catch, isn't she?" Bang remained silent and instead tilted his head to side, as if to motion for Jonathan to continue. Which he did, "her names Issi. She's currently signed with us...but let our darling Min-Ji of the hook, she's all yours."

Bang stroked his chin as any man wielding power would, "can she sing?"

"Deceiving as she may be, her voice is low and earthy, might I add that her rapping is second to none. She came here from Australia."

"Tempting...I'd like to meet her first."

Jonathan nodded and switched the music off, signalling Issi to cease her dancing. She approached the two of them barely panting. Bang smiled in the same manor that Jonathan had. He turned to face Jonathan that already had a piece of inked paper and a shiny black and gold pen. He looked back towards Issi and held out his hand to her, "nice to meet you."

She bowed kindly and replied in Korean, her thick accent sending delightful chills down the CEO's spine, "same to you."

Min-Ji P.O.V

I sat in the large circles in between Minghao and Joshua who had his hand plastered to the small of her back. Woozi explained the proposed 'theme'. He thought that it would be in there best interest to be 'cute' but not too cute. He proposed a story line for their song that featured a boy that developed a crush on a girl, he said that this boy adored and worshipped this woman, that he loved even loved, adored her shoe size, no kidding, that was a line Woozi suggested, "Yeh, I have a lot of interest in you - Even your shoe size oh oh"We all giggle hysterical, well all except for Jihoon himself who made his best efforts to defend himself and somewhat absurd writing skills. However, after he sang the lyric, we all instantaneously shut out mouths and...gawked. It was pure genius, a complete and utter master stoke. And just as he wanted it, it didn't seem or sound overly cute in any way, to most anyway, I however though it was utterly adorable. So much so that I had dragged myself over to Woozi and am now squishing his chubby cheeks, he doesn't bother swatting my hand away, either in fear of hurting me or knowing that I wouldn't give up if he did. "Hey Jihoon? Do me a favour?"

He nodded, "of course."

I placed my hands underneath my chin, elbows resting on my thighs, and smiled brightly, "Do some aeygo for me?"

His face contorts and he scoots backwards, "nope, uh-ah not doing it!"

"You said you would!"

Everyone else chuckles and I give a confused look to the lot of them. Suengkwan coughs, "Jihoon...hates ayego, doing it anyway."

I pout a little and then say, "I'll do it if you do!"

An ooh echoes through the room, I look to Woozi who has his arms crossed, "fineeee."

I clap my hands together, "okay, me first then!" I spin to everyone can see me before placed my two pointer fingers and push them into either cheek, moving my head as if it was a Metronome.  The boys all aww while Jihoon continues moping next to me. I then place my palms along my jaw line. After a minutes I've rapped up and am showered with applause. My head turns to Woozi, "your turn..."

He huffs, "do I really have to?"

"Not chickening out are you?," I joke.

He sighs and squishes his own cheeks together with his palms. He then moved his fists to make him seem like a baby as almost if he had done it hundreds of times before. The boys all smile as I just sat there and watched in awe and...amazement. He was just so unbelievably amazing, I hadn't a clue why he hated it, I have no clue. The rest of the afternoon was spent sitting around in the same circle, laughing and chatting like old friends. That's when Jonathan walked in, behind him trailed a striking young girl. Min-Ji watching silently as they approached. Jonathan placed a hand on her shoulder, "everyone, I'd like you to meet Issi."

We all chanted a hello. She bowed her head and smiled suspiciously...obnoxious maybe? "Hi everybody, it's nice to meet you."

For a moment it was dead silent. I was confused, I have never seen her before and her features indicate that she's foreign. But god was she pretty, breathtaking even. She had a aura about her that just seemed to make me feel, well, happy. Jonathan cleared his throat to regain our attention, "I'd like to borrow Min-Ji for a while, is that okay with everyone?" Everyone nodded. "Great, this way flowers!" Out if the corner of my eye I saw Joshua cringing slightly. His expression returned to his usual combination of happiness and calmness. He held out a hand to me and hoists me up onto my foot and hands me my crutches.

T.P.V

Issi had thought the group to be a little quiet and reserved, not what she expected at all. She had got a call late last night from Jonathan, who she had met when he was visiting Australia only a year back, asking her to get on the next plain to Korean. She was shocked, yes. But decided that she wanted to get away from the hubbub of Melbourne and experience first hand what Korean culture was like. They had gotten along fairly well over the few days they had spent together and had stayed in touch. She had, to her dismay, almost fallen in love with his flirty and, dare she say, aggressive personality. At the time she was eighteen years old and he was 23. She considered him a close friend. She didn't know why she was coming to Korea until she arrived at the airport to see Jonathan in his signature pinstripe suit. There was one girl amongst the 14 soon to be idols, she half envied, half pities her. Jonathan had told her that she had the chance to become an idol, either with Pledis or BigHit. She had recently gotten into BTS' s music and members, she had first thought that it would be awesome if she could meet them, but if she got signed here...she'd might be able to work with Jonathan. Why she was presented with this offer, she did not know. But she had a chance. And she was going to take it.

Within a smaller room, Jonathan explained to the girl, Min-Ji, why Issi had been brought to Korea. Her eyes had lit up and sparkled like fireworks. Issi giggled as Min-Ji somewhat fawned over her, praising and thanking her for the opportunity Issi had given her. The opportunity to stay with the people she wanted to be around. She took a liking to the girl. She made Issi feel needed. Jonathan had left the room minutes ago, claiming he needed to get some air. Both her and Min-Ji knew that he just couldn't handle their over expressive thank you's and their talk about their lifestyles. Issi placed her hands on the table, desperately wanted to know the answer to her burning question, "so...the kid with the longish black hair...," she scratches the back of her neck,"sorry, they all have black hair don't they...," Issi dug into her memory to try and describe the person she was thinking of,"he one wearing the light blue jeans and...that grey top, I think it said-"

"Joshua, you mean Joshua."

"Sure, let's go with that. When Jonathan called us flowers..."

"Yes, I've heard it many times, I kind of like it actually."

"Same right? Well he looked, I donno, hurt. Is there something...feel free to stop me now, something between you two?"

Min-Ji choked a little bit after a moment nodded, "well...can you keep a secret?"

"Of course," Issi edges closer to Min—Ji

"We...we like, love each other, but we're not dating, yet, or as far I can tell."

"What kind of a man is he? Gosh I ought to-"

"A lot has happened in the last week. A lot. But hey, I'll tell you about them another time, why don't we go and introduce you to everyone?"

"Sounds great, I need the bathroom first though."

"No worries, I don't know where it is so you'll have to-"

She smiled wickedly, cutting Min-Ji off, "don't worry about that, I'll have Joshie show me..."