Prolouge

note: 'pov' stands for 'point of view'

also note: when there is text in between these   [ like so ]    that is me speaking

Natasha's pov:

I'm laying in bed and I take a quick glance at the clock. 2:16 AM. I'm exhausted, but I can't sleep. I'm still thinking about him. I can't get him off my mind. Why though? I'm laying in bed, asking myself this instead to trying to sleep. I know the effort would be in vain anyway. He just loves to occupy my thoughts, doesn't he?

Of course by "him" I mean Bucky. James Buchanan Barnes. The Winter Soldier. I like to describe him as a sad trash hobo. But that isn't exactly a bad thing. He's cute. I don't know why though. He's tall. Muscular. Mysterious. An assassin. He's the literal definition of tall dark and handsome. He still hasn't cut his hair. It's ok though, it looks good on him. He's still trying to recover all of his memories, but he's really making progress. Steve says that he is almost back to his old self again. Steve has never been happier. Or at least it seems like it. Although he seems to have a lot of his memories back, it doesn't look like he really remembers me. I'm not to ecstatic about that, obviously. Truth is, I really miss him. Not in that way though. I hope?

Bucky's pov:

It's probably around 2 or something right now. I don't care enough to check the clock right next to me. And here I am, laying in bed. She's practically glued to my mind. She is easily one of the people I missed most, I discovered, after I recovered most of my memories. She is amazing. She's beautiful. Charming. Talented. Charismatic. Adorable. Friendly. Out of my league. There are so many more words that I could use to describe her, but, then I would be awake all night thinking up the list.

When I say her, I mean Natalia. Ms. Romonova. Lady death by thighs. She's just absolutely amzing. Breath taking. I love her short, fluffy, red hair. Her glowing, emerald eyes. Her smooth, porcelain skin. Her soft, melodic tone. Her slim, curvy figure. Her intelligence. Her sense of humor. What's not to love?