Chapter 100: Sinful Secrets

Holy shit guys!  Chapter 100! Holy fuck!! Thanks for the support and taking me this far!! #titletotallyisnotforeshadowinganythingatall

Natasha's pov:

I wake up to my annoying alarm going off. I hit snooze and roll out of bed. I don't want to wake up now, but I have to take care of another delivery mission. I can't keep doing this, Alexei.

I quickly throw on my Black Widow suit and prepare for the mission. Why am I taking my guns and suit with me? Well, in the life of a spy, you can never be too careful. I brush my hair, apply lipstick and all. I head out the door and am greeted by Bucky.

"Hey." He smiles sweetly.

"Why are you up right now? Were you waiting for me?"

"Yup. I wanted to see you out."

Bucky walked me to my car and kissed me goodbye. He even watched me drive off.

I step out in the usual spot behind the gas station, and wait for the delivery.

Soon enough, a white mustang shows up and a man pops out. He's carrying the usual silver briefcase. He's a man of average height, and doesn't look suspicious in the slightest.

"Cut off one limb-" He starts.

"Two more take it's place." I finish.

He hands me the briefcase.

"Hail Hydra."

I don't respond.

I pull up in the usual empty neighborhood, and surprisingly, I'm here before Alexei. I'm not late this time.

Not five minutes later, he pulls up in his black Hydra van. He meets me on the sidewalk. Before he can say a word, I hand him the case. He hesitates before taking it from me.

"Your next mission is an assassination."

"No..." I sigh.

"Yes. Here's the guy we need dead." He hands me a file I didn't notice in his hand before.

I look through the file as he speaks.

"Everything you need to know is in there. You don't need to read all of it, just what you need. The job needs to be done by the end of this week. I'll send you you're next mission via text, so keep an eye on your phone."

"After that, am I don't for a while?"

"You're done when we say you're done. You have another mission when we give you another mission."

"You know, they're getting suspicious. They'll find out what's going on soon."

"Lie for as long as you can. Once they find out, they'll kick you out of SHIELD anyway for betrayal."

"They'll try to help me."

"No they wont, and you know that."

"They'll attack you. It's better if you let me go now. They'll attack a nearby Hydra base. They'll attack multiple to get back at you."

"We'll be ready. And what if that doesn't happen? what if they see you as a double agent?"

"They wont. They'll know I was blackmailed."

"Nope. Choose your words carefully, Natalia. We still control you."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Lie as long as you can. Once they find out, it wont matter anymore. I wont let you go just because it's not a secret anymore. It'll just cause problems for you, not us. What SHIELD does with you is not our concern. But, that doesn't mean you're off the hook with Hydra. Do you understand?"