Chapter 34

Natasha's pov:

Tap tap.

"Enter."

I finish up saving some work on my computer and then turn to the soldier on my left.

"Barnes." I greet him.

He stares down at me emptily.

"I'm not falling for that one this time, sorry." I smirk.

"Awwww." He crouches down to be on my level.

"How can I help you?" I ask.

"I'm bored. Play with me." He smiles and puts his hands on my thighs.

"What makes you think that I'd want to play with you?" I ask.

"Because you like me." He purrs.

"Do I, though?" I make him question our relationship.

"Yes, yes you do." He wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my lap.

I rest my hands on his back.

"I'll think about it." I smile.

"Will you?" He asks happily.

"Yeah." I respond.

"Yay."

After a long moment of silence.

"Having fun?" I ask in a playful tone.

"Yeah. We could be having more fun..." He hums.

"James." I scold, heat rising to my face.

"Yes, Ms. Romanova?" He purrs as I run my fingers through his hair.

"Cut it out." I try to hold back a laugh.

"Hmmm? Why?" He looks up at me and see my pink face.

"Did I... Embarrass you?" He grins evilly.

"No." I frown.

"Mhm." He stands.

He holds out his hand for me to take. As soon as I put my hand in his own, he pulls me up. He wraps his arm around my waist why his other hand takes a fist full of my hair and kisses me. I lift my legs and wrap them around his waist. He holds me up with one arm underneath me and I wrap my arms around his neck. He steps back and sit on the bed, setting me on his lap. He lays his head on my chest and keeps his arms around my waist. His breath feels hot against my neck. He lets his hands roam over my body smoothly. He pulls me closer and burys his face in my neck. He lets his hands travel up and down pretty much everywhere. I think he realized that I had 'reactions' when he places his hands in certain spots. This is not going to end well. He places his hand where my thigh meets my torso. I jump and gasp lightly.

"What was that?" He asks, I can hear his fondness.

"Nothing, just watch where you out your hands." I say.

"Oh? Is there a problem, Ms, Romanoff?" He purrs.

"No, I'm just sensitive." I pout.

"Awwww. Really? That'll only make this more fun for me." He growls.

"Shut your trap, Barnes." I snap.

He lets his hands wander again. He purposely puts his hands in the spots that make me me flinch.

"Bucky, stop it." I whine.

"Hmmmm. No." He hums.

"Why are you so mean to me?" I sigh.

"Because you're cute." He responds.

"No, I'm not. I'm a highly trained assassin." I pout.

"Hmm. Yes, but you're cute too." He wraps his arms tighter around my waist.

Suddenly, the door swings open and we see a flash of Clint and a bright light. He took a picture. I swiftly hop off Bucky's lap and chase him out into the living room. I see him running down the stairs and I follow. I hear Bucky calling me, telling me to stop because I'll hurt myself. I ignore him and jump over the railing. I catch myself on the rail a few stories down. I can hear Bucky screaming in the distance. I hop back over the rail and continue the chase. Clint and Bucky are both screaming for different reasons. I now notice that Steve and Sam are chasing me down with Bucky. They all know that I am goin to hurt Clint. Badly.

We reach the bottom of the stairs and I chase him to the door. He trips and falls, letting me catch up to him. I'm looming over him and he looks terrified. He's silently begging for mercy. I charge up my Widow's Bite, and he already knows that it's all over for him.

"Natasha, lets talk about this." Clint tries to make an agreement.

"You don't deserve mercy." I coldly.

"N-Nat, I'm sorry! I-I'l delete the picture! Please, don't!" He begs.

"It's too late for you. Begging wont change my mind." I respond emotionless.

"Nat, wait! Let me explain!" He becomes more frantic.

I grab him by the collar of his shirt and lift him a little closer to me, my Widow's Bite glowing and sparking.

"Your pleading means nothing to me." I say, void of all emotion.

"Nat-" I cut him off with the sound of his own pain mixed with the sparks of the Widow Bite.

Someone yanks me back and restrains me in a way that I can't use the Widow Bite on them. It's Bucky. Steve and Sam both check Clint to make sure he's ok.

"He's almost unconscious." Steve says.

I fire up my W.B even more just to scare Bucky with the sudden sparks. I feel him flinch when I activate them again.

"Cut it out. Turn them off." He orders.

"Hmm. No." I smile.

"Then we're going to be here a while." He says monotone.

I watch as Steve and Sam help Clint up to the living room.

"Turn of the Bite." He says again.

"No." I try to zap him again, but he narrowly avoids the shock.

"Don't even try it sweetheart." He says.

I turn off the W.B, and he slowly lets me get up, still pinning my arms behind my back. Once I'm standing I kick him hard and escape from his grasp. He groans and collapses.

"Later sweetheart." I smile and walk to the elevator.

I press the button for our floor. As the doors close, something metal stops them. The doors open to reveal a not too pleased veteran. He steps in the elevator with me, and the doors close before I can get out.

"I'm mad at you." He says after a short pause.

"Why?" I ask, knowing it's because I kicked him.

"You jumped down multiple stories, putting your safety on the line." He crosses his arms.

"...Oh..." I look away.

"Right." He sighs.

I'm in trouble.