Chapter 77: Drunken Heroes Pt. 2

Holy shit guys I wrote this

Natasha's pov:

Me, Sam, Clint, Tony, Steve, Thor, Bucky, and Bruce are all hanging out in the living room and kitchen having a good time. Tony, Clint, Sam, and me are all drunk. Bruce and Steve can't get drunk, and Bucky is almost drunk. We're all laughing and joking around. Friendly flirting everywhere. And not so friendly flirting.

"Clint, you're looking cute tonight." Tony winks.

"I wanna bend your tiny scientist body over the table right now-" Clint is cut off.

"Hey, save it for the bedroom you two." Sam interrupts.

"Damn. Get some, Tony." I wink at the billionaire.

He smirks back.

"I mean, I really need my dick in something right now. Preferably Tony, but anything will do." Clint says.

"How about me?" I raise my hand.

"I guess. You aren't bad, but lemme try my luck with Tony first, k hun?" Clint smiles.

"Yes, gimme Clint. I need your inches." Tony huffs.

"Gladly, no homo though." Clint says.

"You guys are all super gay." Sam laughs.

"You're all going to regret drinking so much tomorrow morning." Steve arches an eyebrow.

"Fuck off Steve. You're just jealous that you can't get drunk with us." Bucky pipes up.

"Guys, are you sure that all of that is a good idea?" Bruce asks nervously.

"Yes, Bruce. We'll fuck who we wanna fuck." I answer and take a sip straight from the bottle of vodka on the table.

Bucky glares at me.

"Damn straight!" Clint shouts determinedly and takes another shot.

"You're all insane." Steve sighs.

"Nope; Just drunk." Tony corrects.

"Why must you all feel the need to procreate now?" Thor asks after taking a drink from his own asgardian liquor.

"Because, it's fucking fun." Clint answers.

"Hmm, I guess I understand." Thor nods in understanding.

"People are drunk right now. We're horny. Sam's tired of his own right hand." Bucky says.

"Fuck you, dude." Sam furrows his eyebrows.

"Lmao, Sam get rekd!" Clint smile wildly.

"Hey Natasha, you need to help me." Tony whines.

"With what? You horny?" I arch an eyebrow.

"You know me so well." He smiles.

Bucky gives him the death stare.

"I think I could help with that, but, so could Clint." I point to the archer.

"I would prefer to help." Clint raises his hand.

"Of course you would. But you're married, Clint." Tony points out.

"You have Pepper, and Nat has the Winter fucking Soldier. Are you really going to risk it? Pepper being mad, and getting your ass beat by the worlds most feared assassin?" Clint argues.

"...Fair point, but Pepper would understand. We aren't even married yet. Natasha isn't married yet either. And, best part, get this-! We're both drunk." Tony slaps his thigh.

"...Fine. But you're missing out on all this." Clint gestures to himself.

"Wait no! Clint, I still want you inside me!" Tony realizes his mistake.

"Nope. Sorry honey, too late. You broke my heart." Clint closes his eyes and looks away.

"Fine! I'll fuck Sam and Nat instead!" Tony retaliates.

"Nope." Sam immediately rejects the idea.

"Yes." I do the finger guns.

"Uh, Nat? No?" Bucky glares at me again.

"Wait, Tony, I change my mind." Clint looks back at Tony.

"Yay!" Tony smiles and lights up fast.

"Nat, wanna join us?" Clint asks.

"Uh? Duh? Course I do!" I turn condescending.

"Uh? No? I don't think you do?" Bucky furrows his eyebrows.

"Oh. Sorry guys, Bucky'll start ranting if I try to join. Guess I can't." I say disappointed.

"Awww, come on Buck, let her join us." Clint whines.

"Uh? No?" Bucky looks a little awkward.

"Damn. Just you and me Clint." Tony says sadly.

"Don't worry. I'll destroy you with or without Natasha." Clint crosses his arms.

"Yeah. I'm sure Natasha will still get laid tonight anyway." Tony sighs.

"Oh, I will. With or without him." I glare at Bucky.

Buck goes wide eyed.

"Good to hear. Good luck you 3." Thor wishes us luck.

"We're gonna need luck." Clint stands.

"I wanna top." Tony stands too.

"...What? I though I was gonna top?" Clint says.

"I wanna top." Tony repeats.

"What? Wanna take turns?" Clint asks.

"...No. I wanna top." Tony 'compromises'.

While they argue about who's gonna top, I stand and walk behind Bucky. I grab his arm and he turns to me.

"Come on. We're all horny, and I need your help. I could use someone else if you don't wanna..." I say.

"...Uh, yeah, I'll come." He sees an opportunity, and he fucking takes it.

I pull him up and I drag him to his room. He shuts the door and locks it. As soon as he turns around, I meet his lips with mine. He puts his hands on my waist and lifts me to him. I wrap my arms around his neck. As soon and he gets comfortable with the situation, he starts letting loose. Now, it's just us. He suddenly slams me against the wall. He's not exactly trying to hurt me, but he isn't bothering to be gentle either. Whenever we do this, something in his brain clicks and he goes into Winter Soldier mode. He knows exactly what I can handle. I guess he likes it rough. He lifts me a little so that I can wrap my legs around his hips. That's my favorite place. He's pressing me hard into the wall. He pulls my shirt over my head swiftly. I tug on his collar and he pulls off his shirt too. He unbuttons my pants and tugs until they slide off. I take my place around his hips again and he pins my hands above my head. He closes the distance eagerly and lets his free metal hand roam my body. His hand is so cold, it sends a shiver down my spine. I shift my position and he growls, crushing me harder against the wall. He slides his hand up my bra and I gasp at the sudden cold. Now he's more eager than I first was. His other hand now also explores my body, leaving my hands free. I rest my hands on his shoulders. I squeeze my thighs on his hips, and in response he growls and bites at my neck; hard. I claw at his back and dig my nails into him. The harder he bites, I dig my nails deeper into him. He pins my arms again and continues to bite me, showing no mercy. I whimper when the pain in my neck flows in. He grinds against me and gets me to whine for more. He's such a fucking tease. He lets go of one of my hands so he can tear at my underwear. And now, the right side is ripped. He couldn't have just pulled them off? He struggles with the clasp of my bra. He releases my other arm and gives me a look ordering me to help him. It's kinda cute, that he still hasn't figured out bras. I unclasp the bra myself, then unbutton his jeans and tug at them.

Shit's going down tonight.

I should've named this chapter 'almost smut'. I actually kinda wanted to finish this chapter with some rough wall pounding hardcore smexies, but this is a smut free fic :/

~anonymous00022