Chapter 76: Drunken Heroes

Natasha's pov:

I'm in the kitchen looking for any good vodka I can find. Tony doesn't seem to have any. Lots of whiskey, bourbon, rum, but no vodka. Dammit. Suddenly, I see a tall bottle of Vodka. Yes. This is the good stuff too. It's powerful. Maybe this will get me drunk. I grab the bottle. I turn around to see Tony leaning over the island holding a martini. He's giving me a smug looking grin.

"Hey, Tony." I say as I pop the top off the bottle.

"Hey, red." He purrs.

He's totally drunk.

"Drunk already? It's only 8:00..." I chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm a little drunk. Not too much though." He takes a sip from the glass.

I take a sip from the bottle.

"Wooooooaaaahh. Careful with that little red. How much of that are you gonna drink?" He arches an eyebrow.

Clint enters the scene.

"I'll drink 'till I'm drunk." I take another big sip.

Steve and Bucky enter the scene.

"What's going on here?" Steve asks.

"Take a wild guess." Clint crosses his arms.

"Damn, red. Ballsy chic, eh?" He grins.

"I guess you could call me that." I smile and agree.

"How's your tolerance?" He asks.

"Better than yours." I take another sip.

"Oh? Is little miss red challenging me with a drink?" He arches an eyebrow and purrs.

"Maybe." I give a half smile.

"Oh, you don't know what you're up against..." He warns.

"I could say the same about you." I take a big sip from the bottle just for show.

"...Showoff. Gimme the bottle." He sets down the martini and holds his hand out.

I give him the bottle and he takes a huge drink. When he's done, he sets the bottle on the island and slides it over to me. I catch it and take another sip.

"Not bad, Tony." I say.

"Damn straight." He says cockily.

I take another sip just as big as the one he just took.

"...Nat, I swear..." He huffs.

"Hmmm?" I smile innocently.

"You don't gotta be like that, now." He says.

"I know, but I will." I answer.

I slide the bottle back over to him, and he takes another huge drink. He slide the bottle back to me and I take a sip.

"You truly are dedicated, Tony." I say.

"I know. I could say the same about you." He grins.

"...Do you... expect me to take another huge sip?" I ask.

He just stands there with a smug smile. I take a huge drink, the biggest one so far. I smile proudly and slide it over to Tony.

"...Nice one, red. Now lemme show you how it's done, hun." He takes a drink a little bigger than the one I just took.

"Tony, be careful. You're going to drink yourself to death." Steve pipes up.

"You too, Nat." Clint says.

Tony slides the bottle to me. I take a sip and then hand it to Clint.

"Uh, nope. I don't know where Tony's mouth has been." Clint kindly declines the offer.

"Come on now. I haven't met that many girls tonight..." Tony brushes it off.

"Daaaaaaaaamn. Get some Tony." I give him a playful smile.

"I know I'm drunk, but you wanna be the 3rd?" He asks me.

"...You know what Tony, I'm drunk too. But remember, you have Pepper." I remind him.

"...Pepper... Oh shit!" He took a moment to think about what I had said.

"...You've already met to girls tonight?" Clint asks.

"Yeah. They where cool and all, but not my type. I was just practicing my flirting." He excuses himself.

"Oh, classic Tony." I roll my eyes.

"Can you be the 3rd lady I practice my flirting on tonight?" He asks again.

"...Give me your best shot." I say.

"I can't flirt on command, it has to come naturally, cutie." He cocks his head.

"Oh, my bad." I say.

"...Clint, you're cute too." Tony give Clint the finger guns.

"Damn straight." Clint crosses his arms proudly.

"Steve... You're fucking gorgeous." He give Steve the finger guns.

"Ummm... T-Thanks?" Steve is pink.

"Bucky... I didn't even know you where here, sorry man... You're pretty too, I guess." Tony says honestly.

Bucky doesn't even respond.

"Careful with those words Tony. You're gonna get yourself in trouble." I warn.

"Listen, Nat... Listen. I'll flirt with whoever I want, when I want. I'm Tony fucking Stark. So you sit back and enjoy the show, lovely." He hushes me.

"...Alright." I agree.

"Now, who here do I want to make out with..." Tony scans the room for someone eligible.

"How about me?" Clint raises his hand.

"Not Natasha, Bucky's here. How about Clint?" Tony asks himself.

I feel big arms wrap around my waist from behind protectively.

"I volunteer." Clint pipes up again.

"No, not Clint. Maybe Steve?" Tony puts his hand on his chin.

"No thanks." Steve says awkwardly.

"I volunteer." I raise my hand, just to piss off Bucky.

"I would, but you've got a monster who seems to be very fond of you. Making a move on you when the Winter Soldier is in the vicinity... Not a good idea. I'm drunk and I wouldn't do that. Maybe later, hun." Tony arches and eyebrow and gives me a flirty smirk.

Bucky hugs me tighter and gives Tony a threatening look.

So Tony's drunk, and Bucky's getting protective. It's gonna be a long night.