Chapter 133: She's Titanium

Part of this chapter was inspired by a line in @winterwidow_romanoff in her story Winter's Spider. This was also inspired by a vine by Cole Hersch. If you're a true vine fan, you know which one it is.

Another disclaimer, I'll be deleting Winter's Widow (smut ver.) in about two days. Read it over again now if you want to. I've decided that writing smut isn't my style, and so I will no longer be doing that, sorry. Reread if you'd like while you can, it will be gone soon. I only want to take ownership of things I'm proud of, like this story. Sorry for those who liked it, but it's just not my style.

Natasha's pov:

"Bye guys." I wave to them as I walk into the living room.

"Where are you going?" Steve asks.

"Mission, if you couldn't tell by the suit..." I arch an eyebrow.

"Ok, be safe." Bucky says while staring at his phone.

I pause for a moment and think about his words. He says that every time I go on a mission. Fuck it.

"...No." I finally answer as I step into the elevator.

I press the button, and look back at Bucky. He's staring directly at me with furrowed eyebrows. Clint is smirking at me. The elevator doors shut and I descend the tower floors with a smile o my face.

In the car, I'm getting spammed by Bucky, and I get tired of his shit. I answer his fourth call.

"Bucky, what the hell do you want?" I growl.

"You were joking, right? You're going to be careful, right? That was just to piss me off?"

"No. I'm tired of your shit, so I'm really not going to be careful this mission. I'll be sure to survive, so don't worry too much."

"No, I need you to be safe."

"And I need you to chill. I'll be ok."

"Please, Natalia." He begs.

"Please, James. I need to go. I'll see you later today, it'll be a quick one. I'll be home sometime around 10. Wait for me."

"Please, don't get hurt."

"I said I won't be careful. That doesn't necessarily mean I'll get hurt. It's just a little more dangerous. Bye."

"I love you."

I hang up the call.

I snap the agents neck and throw the other to the floor. Normally I wouldn't do something like this, but I can't be careful. It's a challenge. Be reckless for one whole mission without dying. I rush down the hall way and barge into the control room very unstealthily. Five sets of eyes meet me, and the battle begins. They all lunge and attack me, and I do my best to fight off all of them. Thankfully, they are all poor fighters. I'm able to take them all out in no time. I grab the files that Fury needed and exit. I see several armed agents approaching. I hide behind the corner and get ready to take fire. As I hear they're footsteps getting closer, I prepare myself. I quickly shoot them all down with my pistol, getting them all in the head. Being reckless is fun. I jump over the bodies with the files tightly clutched in my hand. As I run down the halls, I'm charged by teams of Hydra agents left and right. I take out all who oppose me, but not without injury myself. They aren't too difficult to kill, the problem is the number of agents. There's so many to keep up with. As I snap the last neck, I burst through the front doors and down the street to my car. I'm running for a good 2 minutes straight before I actually reach my car, witch I parked far away for safety and stealth reasons. I jump in the car and speed of, but not without company. Two Hydra vans are on my tail. When we reach the freeway, that thankfully isn't very populated, I pull a little sneaky on them. I shoot a driver through the windows and watch the vans crash into each other. That was a fast one. I'll be home by 9 to see my stressed greasy boyfriend.