Chapter 91: I'll Stay Because I Care About You

Natasha's pov:

"Natasha, please!"

"No, Clint."

"Natasha! I said please!"

"Clint! I said no!"

"...I'm gonna cry."

"Good. I feed off the tears of the innocent."

"That's cold Nat. Just cold."

"Ok, well will you at least spar me?"

"I'll do that any day." I smile.

"If you two fight in my living room again-" Tony is cut off by the sound of me slamming Clint into the wall.

He cracks me across the face and I stumble back. I kick his shin and he crumbles to the floor. He grabs my arm and brings me down with him. We roll around on the floor, trying to pin the other down. I slam his head into the coffee table multiple times. He puts me in a choke hold and repeatedly punches me in the side. I dig my claws into his thigh and elbow his stomach until he releases me. I slam his head on the table again and put him in a choke hold. I pin him to the ground, but he flips over and he's on top of me. He digs his elbow into my thigh until I let him go. He quickly flips over and slaps me across the face. I throw him off of me and we stand. He grabs my arm and slams me into the wall. I hook him in the jaw and he punches me back. It turns into an intense staring contest. My world turns red as the assassin instincts take over. I think the same goes for him. Now, it's not a fun spar. Now, it's a battle. This is war. I clench my fists eagerly. He does the same. He slowly stalks up to me. In my peripheral vision I see the others watching in the background with worried expressions. He stops when there's only a foot between us. I see the assassin coming out to play. Suddenly, his violet sweater has never suited him more. I see Hawkeye coming to join the party. The Black Widow is ready to battle too. A malicious smile forms on my face, and the same goes for him. He strikes first, and fast. I catch his punch in the blink of an eye. And just like that, were attacking each other again mercilessly. He throws me into the wall, then I throw him to the floor. It's just a big mess of punches, biting, kicks and screaming. A whole lot of yelling. Our growls and barks fill the room as we duke it out rolling on the floor. Our fight makes it's way to the coffee table again. Clint pays me back by crushing me into the coffee table. I guess he took that to heart. I rocket my fist into his chest and he falls back. I climb on top of him and start beating him down. As soon as my fun started it ended. He flipped us over so now he was on top, sending a flurry of punches my way. I flip us on to our sides. We cross our legs together and keep attacking. We feel people trying to pull us apart, which is why we tangled our legs together. We were both expecting this to happen soon. We use our legs to stay together, and they have a hard time pulling us apart. We hang on to each other tight, neither of us finished with our fight yet. We keep trying to punch each other, but our arms are held back. We're just squirming and trying to escape our prison. I can hear Steve asking Tony and Sam for help to pry our legs apart. Tony tries to untangle our legs while Sam watches. Bucky and Steve are having a really hard time pulling us two apart. I fight against the Winter Soldier, trying to get in just one more punch, but to no avail. He only holds me tighter. Tony calls for Sam to help untangle our legs, and Sam starts to help Tony. Me and Clint hold on to each other tighter. We keeps fighting our captures, determined to finish off the opponent.

"How hard is it to pull them apart? Hurry up, I can't hold her forever!" Bucky snaps.

"They're holding on tight, it's not easy! Shut up and let us do our jobs!" Tony snaps back.

"They're still screaming, that's not good..." Sam warns.

"Let them, we just need to tear them apart." Steve is the most calm in this situation.