Chapter 7

I'm going to use the suggested ideas in the next chapter :)

Natasha's pov:

I just got home, me and Clint went out for coffee. I open the door and step in. I immediately notice that somethings off. I shut the door behind me. The room is almost as dark as my childhood. I look to my left and see Bucky sitting at my desk, staring at me in the dark. Well, that's why the room felt off. There was an assassin hiding in the dark on my left. It startled me, sometimes I forget that he likes to do that.

"Hey, Soldier." I sigh with a faint smirk.

He doesn't say a word back. As expected. I turn on the lights and take off my sweater, throwing it on the bed. I walk over to him and sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his hand on my lap, and his other hand went around my back.

"So, how's your day been?" I ask.

Uh oh. He's growling again. That's never a good thing. - That's a lie, It's always a good thing. Only when it's at Natasha though. When it's someone else, it's a bad thing. A very bad thing. He's running his fingers over my thighs. He pulls me closer, so that I'm laying on him. He has his metal arm wrapped around my waist now. My head is on his chest, and its actually quite comfortable. We lay there like that for a few minutes. After a little while, I get tired of it and try to get up. His metal arm is practically locked around my waist. When I try to move it off of me, he speaks.

"No." He finally says, with a raspy voice.

"Why?" I ask, just wanting to get up and talk to Clint.

"You're not going anywhere." He answers, still with a rasp.

I'm slightly annoyed by the fact that he wont tell me why. I guess he was never good at speaking when he was the Winter Soldier.

"I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh..." I'm shocked.

What does he mean he's not done with me yet? That can't be a good thing. - I lied again. 

After another few minutes of laying there, I think he's asleep. Finally, Maybe I can escape now.

Knock knock

"Hey, Nat? Can I come in?" I hear Clint's voice from outside the door.

"Yes, Please. I need you to help me out here." I whisper, trying not to wake the soldier.

Clint cracks open the door, and steps in.

"Help, I'm stuck." I whisper.

"Ok. I'll lift his arm, you slide out." He steps forward, but is interrupted.

The soldier opens his eyes, and is staring at Clint. He wraps his arm tighter around me.

"You know what, Nat? I'll let you deal with that on your own." He say as he walks out the room, shutting the door on me. There are some things that Mr. Barton is not ready for, and this is one of those things.

"Shit." I guess I'm stuck here.

We sat there a few minutes longer, and once again, he was asleep. I think. I don't know, you can never be sure with him. I started softly humming the tune to Tili Tili Bom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDMmj5WgB8c

He joins in. Now we're both singing. Why are we singing kids songs? I don't know. I just wonder why he joined in. I like it though.

Clint's pov:

I was not about to try and move that guys metal arm while he was awake. Sorry Nat, but fuck that. That dude is the most terrifying person I know, and I'm a fucking avenger. I did not like the look he was giving me. He was going to kill me if I tried to take her. There are just some people in this world that I will not challenge, and he is one of those people.

I'm in the living room, and I hear singing from in Nat's room. It's Nat and Bucky. It sounds like a kids song. In Russian.

Holy shit.

I grab my phone and keys, and dart for the door. I bump into Tony, Steve, and Wanda on the way out.

"No, don't go up there. They're singing kids songs. If you go up there, you will be greeted with the scariest fucking assassin duet you will ever hear in your life." I warn them, wide eyed.

I head out the door. I don't know where I'm going, but I sure as hell am not gonna stay here.

This is another one of those things I'm not ready for.