Chapter 5

Natasha's pov:

Bucky is coming over again today. We're going to play games again, the usual at this point. I'm going to sneak attack him when he walks through the door this time. I want to see his reaction. I hope he doesn't attack me back. He probably wont though. I'm just going to jump on him and latch on. I feel so devious. =3

Bucky's pov:

I'm at the door to Nat's room. Something doesn't feel right this time... I knock

Knock knock

"Come in, James!" she sounds so cheerful today...

I quickly come in and shut the door. As I'm turning around...

"Surprise attack!" she yells as she jumps onto my shoulders from the front.

"Holy shit Nat!" I'm blushing a bit because of the slightly awkward position, but she doesn't seem to mind. I'm supporting her back with my hands. I decide to attack back. I walk over to the bed and throw her on the edge. Her legs are still wrapped around my neck, so I hold her down by the neck and put my other hand on her lower thigh.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/179721841364874987/     [ look familiar? ;) ]

"Hmmmmm... This is familiar." she says smiling.

"Christ, Nat. I could have hurt you."

"No, I don't think you could have. And also, can you put your had a little lower? So that it's not on my neck?" she barely gets out through the giggles.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I put my hand a little lower.

"It's a shame. That you don't remember when we used to do this all the time. We would spar each other almost on the daily. It was always the best part of my day." she said, still smiling, but with a look of sadness in her eyes.

"I remember. I remember it all. Why do you assume I don't remember you?"

She looked so shocked she couldn't even speak. She started smiling even more that before.

"Finally. My favorite teacher is back." she was trying to hold back tears.

"Natalia, I never left. I could never forget my little red ballerina."

"I never thought I'd see you again... yet here we are." the ballerina replied.

"Well, here I am. I'm not leaving again either. You're stuck with me now." I smirked.

"That's anything but a problem." she pauses for a moment.

"You know, not that I have a problem with it..."

"...Problem with what?" I push.

"I like how when I asked you to lower your hand a bit so that it wasn't on my neck, You put your hand... lower than it needed to go." she smirked, and then I realized.

"Oh shi-"

I quickly move my hand up a bit, so that my hand is on her chest. No lower, no higher. I am now blushing furiously. Great. Nat is laughing at me now, too.

"I told you that I didn't have a problem with it!" she giggles. That doesn't make me feel any better about it.

"Uhm, Mario Kart?" I ask nervously, still blushing.

"Sure." the ballerina replied with a smile.