Chapter 73: Natasha, It's a Trick!

Natasha's pov:

"I'm bored." I sigh and kick my legs up onto Clint's lap.

"Me too. Wanna buy some strong alcohol and raid a Hydra base?" Clint looks at me questioningly.

"Sounds good my dude." I give him the finger guns.

Bucky and Steve snap their heads at us in alarm. Oops. He said the H word.

"What?" Bucky says wide eyed.

"No, you're not. Hydra is not one to be messed with, you two." Steve is about to rant, I just know it.

"We're kidding, jeez." Clint chuckles.

"You two need to chill." Bucky says, still worried.

"Is that so, tin man? I'm with Clint." Tony pipes up.

"I'm tin man?" Bucky furrows his eyebrows.

"I wear tin, you are tin... Actually, it's gold titanium alloy, but that's besides the point." Tony corrects himself.

Bucky gives him a look.

"Natasha!" Clint shouts for my attention.

"What?!" I shout back.

"I'm lonely and bored!" He responds.

"What do you want me to do about it!?" I ask.

"I want you to hang out with me and give me attention! Bucky can last a day without you! Let's go get our asses beat, and then kick ass! All! While! Drunk!" He says determined.

"Ok!" I agree enthusiastically.

"No, you're not." Steve lays down the rules.

"Ok fine..." Clint says disappointed.

"But I am going out and I'm kidnapping Nat." Clint conitnues.

"...No." Bucky give's Clint the 'hoe don't do it' look.

"Yes! Natasha let's gooooooooooooooo!" He jumps off the couch eagerly.

[ Clint be like at 2:50: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5dUZGSn_DU ]

He picks me up bridal style and takes us to the elevator. I press the button for him.

"Bye guys, we're gonna go vandalize some stuff!" Clint says with the douchiest smile on his face as the doors close.

Bucky, Steve and Tony all looked so offended.

"What are we gonna do?" I throw my arm around him.

"We gon' have fun, pretty." He winks at me and says that as the doors open on the bottom floor.

As the doors open, we see and angry Bucky, waiting for us with his arms crossed. He heard what Clint just said. Fucking great.

"Wow! I'm fucked every way to Sunday!" Clint says enthusiastically with a smile, knowing full well what Bucky might do to him.

"Hey sarge." I wink at him.

He glances at me, then back at Clint. Bucky beckons me with his metal hand. He wants Clint to hand me over.

"No!" Clint argues, understanding what Buck meant.

Bucky narrows his eyes, and Clint knows he fucked up. He's too deep now, though. Clint knows that too. Clint steps out the elevator and stands only 2 or 3 feet away from Bucky. The staring contest commences. I look up at Bucky, giving a smug smile. Just as I feel Bucky try to take me from Clint's arms, Clint steps back and pulls me away. I just relax in Clint's arms, knowing he's got a 'plan'. Said plan is: carefully make our way to the door. He starts walking towards the door, not looking back at Buck. I look back at Bucky and give him another smile. I reach my arm out for him teasingly. He starts walking towards us to grab my outreached hand. He softly grabs my hand with his metal one. Clint starts walking faster, realizing how close the danger is. As he walks faster, our hands slip away from each other. Bucky starts walking a little faster too, trying to grab hold of my hand again. He's so focused on taking my hand, he doesn't realize how close we are to the exit. I love how I can distract him so easily. All I have to do is lay a finger on him in the right spot and boom. He's all mine. Our hands find each other again. Clint pulls us away again and we make our way to the parking lot. Bucky is still focused on taking my hand, but Clint keeps avoiding him, making it difficult. I reach my hand out a little further and let out a whine, to keep Bucky intrigued. Yes. Follow me little fly. Come into my web. Clint sets me down when we reach the car. Bucky catches up to me and finally gets to take my hand. He takes my hand in both of his happily. I kinda feel bad for leaving him now. He's so sweet.

"Sorry hun. As cute as you are, I have places to be." I open the car door with my other hand.

It looks like I set off an alarm in his head, when he goes wide eyed. He wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes me tightly. He's begging me to stay.

"Oh, no, don't do that..." I whine.

He just squeezes me tighter, burying his face in my collar bone and shoulder. Begging. Like. A fucking. Puppy.

"Come on, don't be like that..." I plead.

"Natasha, don't fall for it! He's just trying to get you to stay with him! It's a trick!" Clint calls from in the car.

"...Clint's right. I have to leave." I gather my thoughts.

He squeezes me a little tighter and groans.

"I... Clint, I don't know what to do!" I call for help.

"It's a facade, Nat! Don't succumb to his lies!" Clint helps me out.

"...Yeah. Come on Buck, I have to leave. You have to let me go." I try to push him off me.

When I try to get him to let go, he doesn't even budge. He whines again. I try pushing him off again, but again, it ends in failure. I start brushing my fingers through his hair a bit to calm him down. He loosens his grip just a little. I lift his chin and give him a peck on the forehead. He loosens his hold a little more. He looks at me hopefully. I finally am able to slip from his arms and slide into the vehicle while Bucky stands there sadly.

"When I get back to the tower, I'm yours for the rest of the night." I bargain.

He looks up hopefully. Clint pulls out and drives off. I think that was a success. Although, that deal may have been a little rushed. I should have thought that one through more. That means tonight's gonna be interesting...