Chapter 102: FIGHT ME!

Natasha's pov:

"NATASHA!"

"What?"

"FIGHT ME!"

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I'M BORED, THAT'S WHY! NAT PLEASE!"

"Fine."

"Not in my living room! Go to the training room to fight!" Tony interrupts.

I lunge at Clint and tackle him to the floor.

"Goddammit you two!"

Clint and I start brawling. Throwing punches and kicks. Bites scratches and screams. He slams me into the wall and I kick him into the coffee table. We lunge at each other again and continue to punch and choke each other out. I get him in a headlock, but we're pulled away from each other before the part even starts.

"Hey, we just started!" I complain.

"I WANNA FIGHT!" Clint struggles against Steve's hold.

Usually Bucky grabs me, but since he's not here, Sam had to hold me back. Good thing I'm stronger than Sam. I flip Sam over my shoulder and I kick Steve so he lets Clint go. Me and Clisnt go back to fighting like there's no tomorrow. I throw Clint at a chair, and he actually breaks the leg of the chair. I can't believe that Clint crippled a chair. He jumps back at me and yanks at my hair. He gets me in a choke hold and I dig my elbow in his ribs until he lets me go. He pins me to the ground quickly and harshly. I wrap my arms around his neck, pretending to hug him.

"W-why are you hugging me?"

I strengthen my grip on him, and I start choking him out like. He realizes what I'm doing and he starts repeatedly punching me and the side. I wrap my legs around his so that he's stuck with me.

"Are you fucking serious!?" I hear a deep voice and already know who just got home.

Steve and someone else try to pull us apart, but we prevail. I keep a tight hold on Clint, and he wraps his arms around my waist so they can't pull us apart. Clint digs his fist into my side again, and I elbow his back. We keep holding each other, in hopes of still fighting. I dig my claws into his back, as a way of holding onto him and also making sure it's painful. He puts his other hand on the back of my neck, with the same intent as I. Holding on, while still making it painful. I have one hand on his back with the other wrapped around his neck, and he has one arm around my waist with the other on my neck. It's going great, actually. They're having trouble pulling us apart. I feel both of Bucky's arms around me and trying to pull me away from Clint. Their attempts are futile.

Eventually, Sam and Tony join the party. They work on taking our hands off each other so that Steve and Buck can pull us away.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Clint protests.

"Just let us spar!" I argue with Clint.

"Not in my damn living room!" Tony scolds us.

Eventually, they are able to pull us apart. That was one hard battle. I'm surprised me and Clint lasted as long as we did. As the boys pull us apart, me and Clint kick at each other just to finish off the battle. We kick as hard as possible in these awkward positions before we are taken out of reach of each other.

"I'm taking this one with me." Bucky says as he drags me away.

"Good. Keep it. We've got the bird." Tony responds.

Buck drags me to his room. He literally dragged me. I didn't stand and walk on my own. He kept his arms wrapped around my waist and my legs dragged on the floor. He took me to his room and he locked the door. He sits me down on the bed and crosses his arms. He wants to rant to me, I can already feel it. I don a smug smile. He crouches down on one knee so he can look me in the eye.

"...I don't regret it."

"I know you don't. That's the problem."

"Why?"

"You two need to stop beating the shit out of each other every chance you get."

"We were just brawling..." I cross my arms and frown.

"You sure about that?"

"Yup. You ruined our fun."

"I saved your asses. From each other."

"We didn't need saving."

"Yes you did. You need to stop being so violent with each other like that."

"No."

"Bet?" He arches an eyebrow.

"Bet."

"...You're going to be the death of me." He sighs.

I don the smug smile again. He buries his face in his hands and sighs. I tangle my hands in his hair and play with it. He looks up at me. I see some emotion completely flooding his face, but I'm not sure what it is. Whatever he's feeling, that's all he's feeling. He leans his head in my hands and closes his eyes. I continue to run my fingers through his hair, and he loves it. He's my little monster. Nope. Not little. Definitely not little. He's my big monster. Nope again. Not a monster. Definitely not a monster. He's a wolf. That's it. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's my big wolf. I guess the name White Wolf has more meaning now, doesn't it?

"What are you smiling about?" His voice is raspy and husky.

"Nothing."

"You're lying. What's the smile for?" He sounds so calm.

"You."

"Really?" He smiles slightly too.

"Yeah. You're cute."

"Cute? That's the last thing I would describe myself as."

"Well it's a good thing I'm describing you, and not yourself."

"Are you sure that cute is accurate?"

"Positive. Sometimes, you're not as cute. But to me, you're always cute."

"Yeah. It helps that I don't attack you."

"You attack me with hugs."

"Course. How could I not." He rises a little.

"I don't know. I'm adorable."

"Damn straight." He puts his hands on my thighs.

I see that look on his face again. He puts his hand on m head on toys with my hair. I lean into his hand and close my eyes. He pulls his hand away and I open my eyes. I grab his hand and put it back in my hair with both hands. I lean into his hand again and close my eyes. He messes with my hair again. I drop my hands on my lap. He grabs a fistful of my hair and brings me to him. He wraps his metal arm around my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. He eagerly closes the distance between us. I wrap my arms around his neck and lift my legs up. I wrap my legs around his hips and he turns around and sits on the bed, so I get to sit on his lap. Great. My favorite spot.

Today's gonna be a good day.