Chapter 27

warning: long chapter XD

Natasha's pov:

1:28

'are you ready?' Reads the text from Clint.

Natasha: 'yeah. wby?'

Clint: 'born ready'

Natasha: 'good. meet me outside your room. now.'

Clint: 'k'

Did he just 'k' me? I might hurt him.

I quietly exit my room and stand impatiently outside Clints room.

The door opens. Slowly and carefully, he steps out and closes the door. He's wearing all black. A black hoodie, black jeans, and black boots. He looks at my outfit.

"Nice outfit." He whispers.

"I know. I like yours too, now lets go. Got your wallet?" I whisper back.

"Yeah. Let's go." He starts walking towards the stairs, and I follow.

We head to the stairs because they will be quieter than the elevator.

"Where you going?" We hear a deep quiet voice from behind us.

We turn around to see Bucky leaning on the wall behind us, also dressed in dark attire.

"Out." I respond, still making sure to be quiet.

"Where to?" He asks coolly, crossing his arms.

"Bowling." Clint quickly responds, just above a whisper.

"...You expect me to believe that?" He asks unamused.

We're beyond the point of recovery.

Me and Clint bolt down the stairs at the same time. Where we reading each others minds? Bucky is following close behind. We're rushing down the stairs as quietly as possible. Again, me and Clint both get the idea to jump and skip levels. Bucky still follows, jumping after us. Me and Clint make it to the bottom floor, now all we have to do is outrun and outmaneuver him. Me and Clint split up. He follows me, of course. He's faster, so I'll have to outsmart him. It wont be easy, though. I watch as Clint makes it out the door. He already knows what to do. Now, all I have to do is last a little longer in this game of tag. I have a little bit of distance, so I stop and turn to him. He slows down to a stop when he sees me cracking my knuckles. We lock eye contact as I crack and pop every single one of my knuckles. He takes a few steps forward slowly and cautiously. He knows that I'll fight him. I ball my hands into fists, and he stops. I take a fighting stance. He seems off put. I hear a honk outside and know what it means. He does too, and gives me a look that says 'no'. He reaches out his metal hand as if asking to grab my own. I slowly back up to the doors, and he takes a few steps forward. I turn around and dart through the door, the Winter Soldier not far behind. I hop in the car as fast as humanly possible and Clint speeds off, leaving the Winter Soldier to stare.

"Nice. I knew you wouldn't leave me." I smile.

"Of course I wouldn't. This was your plan." He smiles back.

We drive to the liquor store and get a few bottles of vodka and whiskey. We carry them all out in two plastic bags.

On the way back, we have a nice little conversation.

"We are so dead when we get back." Clint laughs.

"I know. Bucky, Tony, and Steve are all gonna kill us when we get back." I add.

"This is gonna suck." He says, still smiling.

"Was it worth it though?" I ask.

"Oh absolutely." He responds sincerely.