Chapter 125: Nobody Can Resist The Black Widow

Bringing back an old friend from Xavier's for this chapter, because I love him.

Natasha's pov:

"Mr. Stark, Mr. Stark! I brought my friend again!"

Everyone snaps their heads to the little spider and his taller friend.

"Peter, that man is a bad influence on you!" Tony furrows his eyebrows.

"Ouch." The man in red and black replies.

"Mr. Stark, he's my friend! He seems to get along with some of you guys pretty well... I know he gets along with Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Lang..."

"That's true, this guy's pretty cool." Scott adds.

"See! I'm not that bad!" The mercenary defends.

"Yeah, we're just gonna hang out for a little while...Then we're going out again."

"...I've got my eye on you Wilson..." Tony give him the look.

"Who doesn't have an eye for me?" The mercenary crosses his arms.

"Don't push it." Tony raises his eyebrows.

"Wade, long time no see." I greet the man.

"Natasha! Greetings to you too." He blows me a kiss through the mask.

I roll my eyes at the gesture. I feel eyes on me. I look over to the kitchen and see Bucky boring a hole in my skull. I smirk at the man, and he doesn't seem too ecstatic about Wade returning. One of the only reasons I put up with Wade's continuous flirting is because it make Bucky jealous. And also because it's amusing. I've even learned a thing or two about flirting from the man, so that helps. I look back at my son, and he looks like he's having a good time chatting with Wade and Scotty.

"Natasha."

"Clint?"

"I see what you're doing..."

"What do you mean?"

"You want to piss off Barnes by flirting with Wade, don't you? That's what you did last time he was here too."

"Yup. What about it?"

"I wanna help."

"What? How?"

"Fight me."

"Why?"

"We both know how pissed he gets when we fight. It'll turn on Wade, and piss off Bucky at the same time."

"Violence is one of Wade's turn ons..."

"Bucky will be pissed for two reasons."

I see Bucky eyeing me and Clint chatting from the kitchen. He has no clue what we're saying, but by the mischievous grin on Clint's face, I'm sure he knows we're up to no good.

"Alright, but why do you want to help me with teasing my boyfriend?"

"Because he was being mean to me yesterday and I want to make him suffer now."

"Deal. Let's do it."

Clint stands and walks to the center of the room, and I follow closely behind. Me and Clint face each other, standing only about 3 feet apart. We lock eyes and he smiles. I smirk back. I feel a couple people watching us, and waiting to see what we're doing. In my peripheral vision, I see Bucky very clearly concerned and wide eyed. He has a ready stance, prepared to leap into action if needed. He knows we're up to something, he just doesn't know what.

"You get the first move." I mouth to Clint.

"Thanks hun." He winks at me.

He throws his fist and me, and I dodge it.