Chapter 128: They Did What?

This chapter is cannon, because I don't think I ever properly showed how the team found out about their relationship.

Tony's pov:

I walk into the living room, and see something truly holy.

Is that Barnes? It looks like I caught him making out with some small chic. Damn. Didn't know the man had it in him. But who is it? I can't see because his massive ass fucking assassin body is covering her. Discretely, I am able to see a little of the girl. I see a flash of wavy cherry red hair.

No way.

I quietly speed out the door, and get out just in time to see Steve, Clint, and Sam about to walk into the room.

I hold up my hands and frantically signal for them to stop. They give me confused looks. I hold my finger to my mouth to shut them up. I walk past them and signal for them to follow me down the stairs. Good thing Steve insisted that we get a workout. Once we were on the floor below, I spoke.

"You'll never guess what I just walked in on in the living room." I try to contain myself.

"What?" Steve asks.

"Jarvis, show me the cameras in the living room." I order.

"Of course, sir."

I set my phone on the table, and a hologram of the camera view shows up.

We all see in the living room, Natasha pressed up against the wall by Bucky. We can barely see Natasha behind him, but we see enough red hair to assume it's her.

"...No way!" Clint goes wide eyed.

"Is that...?" Sam trails off.

"Natasha?" Steve raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Clint, call Natasha." I beam.

"On it."

Clint puts the phone up to his ear, and we turn our attention to the camera view.

We see Natasha struggle to slip away from Bucky and over to the couch. Bucky falls to his knees and puts his head down sadly. Desperate fuck. She grabs her phone off the couch. She leans over the arm of the couch and picks up the phone. Bucky perks his head up.

"Hey Clint." She sounds out of breath.

Bucky starts approaching her.

"Hey Nat. What's up?"

"Not much. Why are you calling?"

Bucky wraps his arms around her waist and slightly bends over her so he can rest his jaw on her shoulder.

"I just got bored. Wanna hang?"

Bucky grabs the phone before she can answer.

"She's busy right now. We're sparring. Call back later."

The phone hangs up.

Clint is smiling so much.

We watch as Bucky drags Natasha down the hall like she weighs nothing to him.

"Jarvis, follow them." I order.

The camera switches, and we see him walking her down the hallway. They stop at his room door, and he pulls her inside. We're silent in shock for a moment, before Clint breaks the silence.

"Shit, no way!" Clint goes wide eyed.

"Dude." Sam furrows his eyebrows.

"...This makes me think..." Clint trails off.

We all turn our attention to him.

"That's not the first time Bucky's taken the phone from her, and told me that..."

Holy shit.

This is JUICY as FUCK!

This shit will be on headlines, I'll make sure of it.

Natasha's pov:

He leans back against the door and looks down at me.

"You know, we should try to make it to the room before we start shit like that. Someone might see us one day." He says.

"...James, you kissed me first."

"...It's not important who started, what matters is who ended it."

"I tried to when Clint called, you came back to me."

"...Drag me to the room next time, ok? It'll keep us from getting caught, and it'll make me horny."

I try to hold back a giggle, but fail and hang my head down.

"Oh, don't do that. That'll make me horny too."

I giggle again and press my head to his chest.

"...God, I forget how fucking little you are."

"Barnes..."

"You're so small. You only reach to the top of my chest." He pets my hair and grabs my wrist firmly.

"Don't."

"I will, 'cause you're my favorite little girl."

"I'm not that little."

"You're 5'2 doll. You're my babygirl."

"No..."

"Pretty little thing."

"I'm not that small. I'm just below average."

"You're small, sweetheart."

"You're being dramatic."

"I'm 6 feet tall. You're 5'2. In comparison, you're small."

"No..." I whine.

"Tiny girl."

"I'm not!" I whine a little more.

"Malen'kiy pauk." I tease. Little spider.

"No..."

"My little girl."

I whimper a little in pointless protest.

He takes a step forward, taking me with him. He pushes me back on his bed, then climbs on top of me. I dig a hand in his hair, and put the other on his shoulder.

"Awww, you're eager."

"Yes. Gimme."

"What do you want?" He smirks fondly.

"You."

"Say that again?"

"I want you."

He trails metal fingers down my neck. I put one hand gently on his metal wrist.

"I wanna taste."

"Have at it soldier."