Chapter 59

In honor of the new We Hate Alexi Club, take this chapter. I'm the chairman of the club lol. President just told me we're taking applications. If you wanna join the WHAC, comment down below. En- fucking- joy.

Natasha's pov:

I'm walking down the street downtown, hoping to run into a special somebody. I hope he's here. If not, I can just window shop. I was able to sneak out of the tower unnoticed, thankfully. I need to see him alone. I know it's dangerous, but I brought some weapons. I knew Bucky would want to come if he knew. I snuck out of the tower with relative ease.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and see a text from Bucky. I open it to see what he said.

'Where are you??'

I leave him on read.

I feel eyes on me.

I look across the street and see him. The tall, pale redhead. I feel his icy eyes burning into me. I turn and walk into the alley behind me, waiting for him to follow.

I turn around and see him walking into the alleyway.

"I was hoping I'd see you here." I cross my arms.

"Why? Have you come to your senses, m' dear?" He speaks smoothly.

He stops when he's 2 feet in front of me.

"I'm not joining Hydra again, if that's what you're asking. I just came to return something." I narrow my eyes.

"Oh? And what is that?" He cocks his head.

I pull the ring of my finger and hand it out to him.

He stares at it for a moment, before looking back up at me with cold eyes. I return the cold stare.

"Natalia... You can't run from our relationship." He narrows his eyes.

"What relationship?" I ask.

I grab his hand and open his palm. I put the ring in the palm of his hand and close it. I let go of his hand and look back up at his angry eyes.

"Natalia, you are my wife whether you like it or not." He takes a step closer and slips the ring in his coat pocket.

"Maybe by law, but I can deny it all I want." I say.

"Don't deny it. Any girl would be lucky to have me. You should appreciate the fact that it's you, love." He snaps.

"Lucky? More like a curse." I snap back.

"I would've hurt you by now, if it weren't for the fact that it'd mess up your pretty face." He growls.

"...I only came to return that to you, I don't want it." I say.

"You will have it, Natalia." He snaps.

"Give it back to me and I'll trash it." I snap in return.

He throws his fist at me in rage. He cracks me across the jaw, drawing a little blood.

"You are mine, and you will come back to Hydra whether you like it or not." He barks.

"I'll die before I join Hydra again." I huff.

"Then so be it! I'll kill you myself if I really need to!" He growls.

"Never! I wouldn't ever let you be the one to kill me!" I snarl.

"Then come back to Hydra!" He snaps.

"No! Make another Black Widow, you can consider this one gone!" I cross my arms.