Chapter 85: Tony Stark's HUGE Secret REVEALED!

Natasha's pov:

Today's the day. The day of my spider sons science fair.

Me, Tony, Bucky and Clint are all going. Bucky didn't exactly want to go, but he didn't like me being alone with specifically Tony and Clint. Let's just say, the group chat's been getting messy lately. Also, my man likes science. That's why he and Howard got along so well. So the four of us are going to Peter's science fair right now. We all hop in Tony's limo. He refuses to go without making a scene. What a showoff.

"I wonder what Petey made." Clint smiles.

"I don't know what he made, but he's my new son so I'm proud." Tony doesn't look up from his phone.

"Why did you decide to come...?" Clint asks.

"I don't trust specifically you two with Nat. Right now, you're too close. Scoot over about 6 inches." Bucky pulls me closer to him, and Clint scoots away.

"Oh, I see. That makes sense." Clint rolls his eyes.

"Well, I concern him. I have the tools necessary for fucking people." I sigh and close my eyes.

"...People. That's what I was worried about. People. Don't you think you're being a little general with your terms there?" Bucky grumbles.

"Right." I smile.

"Yeah, Nat's kind of a hoe." I hear Clint say.

"Well, it's literally part of my job, Clint." I remind him.

"Yes. A femme fatal." Clint admires.

"Of course she is." Bucky sighs.

We pull up to the school and see many parent walking into the school. We all hop out of the limo and down the school halls. Everyone has their eyes on us. We enter the crowded cafeteria and see posters, robots, and science projects everywhere. Tony is signing autographs and looking at inventions. He's having the time of his life. Bucky is looking around too. Clint wandered off somewhere. Bucky isn't wearing a jacket, so people are staring at his arm. He doesn't give a shit though. He seems to be mostly invested in the robotic projects. Makes sense.

The fair is really starting now. People are presenting their projects, and people are getting graded. At the end, they'll announce the winner. If it's not Peter, I'll be pissed at the judges for being dead wrong. I see lots of cool projects and inventions, but I'm just wondering what Peter made. I can tell that's what Tony's thinking too. When I look across the room, I see a familiar man. He's standing alone, wearing a hoodie. I can see his face from here though. His face is all messed up. It's dry and cracked. Looks kinda reminiscent of the aftermath of a scarring burn. Of course he's here. Why wouldn't Peter invite him. It's Wade.

"Next up, Peter Parker." I hear them call his name.

I look as the plucky brunette steps up. He looks a little nervous.

"Uh, hi guys. So uh, this is my project." He places an awkward looking device on the ground.

It his propellers on the top,and all the sides. There's a little lego man inside it. He made a helicopter. He whips his phone out and takes a few steps back. He starts toying with his phone, and the thing starts flying. It's airborn, and zooming around the room at a good speed. I hear the awes of people around the room.

"I made a bluetooth helicopter from some stuff I found in the dumpster. I don't have money. Or a job. It works of though. It can go up to 13 miles per hour, and it works ok against wind resistance." He says as the copter flies around the room.

He even makes it do a flip in the air.

"Can I ask, how long did it take you to make this? Did you use the full month that was given?" One of the judges asks.

"Oh, funny story... I spent most of the month trying to decide on what to make. I was left with 3 days to make this." He says awkwardly.

"You made this in 3 days? Did you have help?" The judge asks.

"Yeah, it was only 3 days. That's why the frame looks the way it does. But I didn't have any help." Peter says, making it do another flip.

"This is... Really amazing." The judge says.

"Um, thanks." Peter smiles shyly.

"That's all we need, thank you."

"Ok." Peter says softly.

He lands the copter on his own head. He then skips over to us with a smile plastered on his face.

"Lemme see it." Tony says.

Peter flies it over to Tony. Tony catches it out of the air and examines it.

"This is pretty good, for only 3 days. Nice work kid."

"Thanks Mr. Stark. =3" He lets Tony look at it while Peter happily skips over to the other side of the room.

He's talking to Wade now. Those two are cute together. I look back at Tony who's admiring the copter with fascination. He loves it.

"We're ready to announce the winners of this years science fair!" The judge announces.

We all perk our heads up.

"In third place, Leslie Martinez!" A little girl walks up and collects a trophy with applauding in the background.

"In second place, Anthony Brooks!" A tall boy walks up to collect his trophy with more applauding.

"And in first place..." Tension fills the room.

"Peter Parker!" The room fills with applause.

Across the room, Peter jumps with excitement. He squeezes Wade, almost lifting him off the ground accidentally. After a moment, he releases Wade and hops on the stage to collect his trophy. He's beaming the most adorable smile. He bows, then rushes over to us to show us his trophy. Flashes fill the room as people take pictures. I can see the headlines now.

'Peter Parker is Tony Stark's son Confirmed!'

'Tony Stark has a son?'

'Tony Stark's secret child REVEALED!'

'What Howard and Maria Never Knew!'

'Tony Stark's HUGE Secret?'

'Does Tony Stark Have a Family Again?'

'What Does Tony Stark Not Want Us To Know?'

'Top 5 Things You Didn't Know About Tony Stark!'

'Was Tony Stark Pregnant?'

'What Has Tony Stark Been Hiding From Us?'

'Tony Stark's Latest Son: It's Not a Robot This Time!'

'Tony Stark's Darkest Secret?'

We hug Peter and congratulate him. We exit the school and hop in the limo as paparazzi arrives. After the fair, we got ice cream to celebrate. Peter seemed happier about getting two scoops than winning the science fair. Overall, it was a good day.

#NotClickbait

~anonymous00022