Chapter 116: Lonely Missions

Natasha's pov:

"Natalia!" He swings open my bedroom door.

"Barnes! What do you want?!" I shout with the same intensity.

"I just got back from a mission, and I need your help." He softens his voice and shuts the door.

"How was the mission?"

"Lonely."

"Lonely?"

"I was thinking about you the whole time." He furrows his eyebrows and takes a step forward.

"That's cute, Barnes, but as you can see, I'm working." I gesture to the computer screen in front of me.

"Your work can wait. I couldn't get you off my mind the entire mission. I need you right now. I'm not going to wait for you." He continues to approach at a slow pace.

"I...You're super cute, but-"

"But? You can't spare time for your teacher?"

"I...Bucky I would, but I have to finish this..." I look at the monitor, then back at him.

"No, no. Your work can wait. I need you. Now."

He stops when he's right in front of me. I sigh and hold my arms up to him in defeat. I guess my work can wait for my soldier. He happily helps me off the chair and onto the bed. He presses me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. He instantly goes in for a kiss. I gleefully give him that. Just from the intensity of his kiss, I can tell he really did miss me. No wonder he didn't want me to wait for me to finish my job. We break apart for breath, but he quickly goes down to my neck. He bites at me hard, and I squeak at his sudden aggression. He hums in amusement, and trails kisses down my neck in apology. Meaningless apology, because I know he doesn't regret it. And there it is. Exactly what I've been waiting for. The goddamn hickeys. Dammit.

"...You taste good...Have I ever told you that?" He mumbles.

"I think I've heard that before..." I breathe.

"Nice to have you to myself again..." He grumbles.

"Until Clint comes a knocking..." I smirk.

"Ugh. The archer. It's his fault that I don't get enough attention from you." He growls.

"I have to split my time between my best friend and my boyfriend."

"I know, I know. Doesn't exactly mean I like it..."

"You get so jealous so fast." I chuckle.

He growls and bites at me.

"Easy soldier," I smile weakly.

He growls and trails kisses down to my shoulders, slipping my shirt down my shoulders. He bites my shoulder, and I hum in intrigue.

"Sometimes I forget that you're a biter..." I comment.

"Don't worry doll, I'll make sure you don't forget anymore..."

"Ohh nooo..." I exhale.

"Mmm, yes..." I can hear the smile in his voice.

He bites at me sweetly.

He pauses for a moment.

"...Are you ok?" I speak softly.

"...I miss you..." He pulls away.

"Um... Barnes?" I ask nervously.

"You know, I have a first name." He cocks his head.