Chapter 86: Flirty Birdie and Widow be Hoeing Around

Natasha's pov:

I went out with Bucky, Clint, Sam, Tony, and Steve today. We're just out having a good time. Right now, it's 9 pm and we're bowling. Bucky's on his phone waiting for his turn, me and Clint are talking, Steve is rolling the ball, and Sam and Tony are cheering Steve on. Clint and I have been flirting with each other on the group chat all day. Tony joined in too. The 3 of us flooded the group chat with merciless flirting. Dirty stuff has contaminated the chat. Bucky still hasn't seen it. I hope he doesn't... Just kidding.

"You know, I used to be pretty good at this back in the day." Steve brags as he rolls the ball down the lane.

"Yeah, after you got the strength to hold the ball." Buck adds.

"Damn Steve, I think you just got called out." Clint raises his eyebrows.

*Crash*

"Hey, 8 pins! Not bad old man. Let me show you how it's done though." Tony stands.

"Sure, lets see it Tony." Steve sits down next to Bucky who is still on his phone.

Is he looking at the smexy chat?

Bucky's pov:

Tony rolls the ball.

I scroll through group chat that has been going off all day. I just didn't want to see it so that I'd have to join. It's still going off, so now I have to look. As I scroll through, I see it's all just Clint, Tony, and Natasha flirting with each other. It's really unsanitary.

"...What the fuck is this?" I ask.

I look up at Clint and Natasha, who both have a smug look on their faces. I really don't like how close Clint is sitting now.

"We destroyed the group chat with out steamy texts." Tony winks at me and sits down.

Sam goes up to roll the ball.

"Clint is married, Tony has Pepper, Natasha has me. What the fuck." I furrow my eye brows.

"Chill, I wouldn't fuck Natasha without my wife's and her permission." Clint throws up his arms in defense.

"I think that you should stay away from Natasha." I growl at the archer.

"I'll get permission from Nat and Pepper. Natasha is on my would fuck list along with Clint." Tony says.

"I know you would, Tony." Natasha smiles.

"I want you to stay away from her too." I say.

"I'll do what I want Barnes. Unless she has something to say?" Tony and Clint look at me.

Bucky glares at me too. I don't respond, I only smile proudly.

"It's moments like these when I realize that I'm a big hoe." Clint breaks the silence.

I step up to bowl but still her the conversation.

"I'm pretty sure that everyone here would fuck Natasha though." Sam says.

"Sam, when I thought I couldn't hate you more-!" I snap.

"Buck, chill, he's right." Natasha defends him.

I walk back to my seat.

"That's not really a good thing, Nat." I huff.

"It just means that she's got a good bod." Clint leans back.

"Don't say that." I sigh.

"Natasha is super hot."Tony says out of spite.

"Tony, I swear-"