Chapter 89: The Chase for Little Red

Natasha's pov:

The Stark car is chasing me. I take a right turn, and they follow. I take another right turn, and another right turn, and they still follow. I keep going in circles until they stop. When they stop, I start driving forward to escape. Soon enough, they're on my tail again.

Receiving call from: Clint ;P

"Accept call."

"Natasha! Why are you running from us?" Clint asks.

I can hear Tony swearing in the background as I force him to swerve with me.

"I told Bucky why I left. Guys, just leave me alone and I'll come back to the tower in a week." I press.

"No." Clint pouts in a bratty kids voice.

I hang up the call. I pull over the car so I can confront them. I enter the nearby coffee shop and feel them following me. I order a coffee, to not look too suspicious. Tony orders the boys some coffee too, just because Tony Stark loves coffee and spending money. I sit of one of the couches they have there, right in between Bucky and Clint.

"...I'm going to hurt you two." I say calmly.

"No you wont. You love us too much." Clint argues.

"Bet?"

"Hey guys, look what I got!" Tony walks up with out coffee.

He hands them out to us and then takes a seat in the chair next to Clint.

"We want you to come home." Bucky sighs.

"I left to protect you guys. My own room wasn't enough security. It was best to just leave. You guys have to just trust me on this one." I explain and take a sip of my coffee.

"We don't care if you're dangerous. We love you, and you wont hurt us." Clint says.

"We want you to come back, so you will." Bucky takes a sip of coffee.

"Hmmmmmmm... No." I take another sip of coffee in a sassy manner.

"Um, yes. We miss you." Bucky retorts.

"I've only been gone for one day." I remind them.

"Natasha, I'm clingy. So is Bucky. Tony has nobody else to flirt with other than me now, and it sucks that you didn't help us demolish the chat." Clint crosses his arm.

"Safety first, guys." I take another sip of coffee.

"You are our safety. You keep us all sane." Tony practically chugs his coffee.

"Welp, you guys will have to last one week without me." I take a final sip of coffee to finish it off.

I was the third to finish their small cup of coffee. Now only Tony still has his cup as I toss my in the trash.

"Sorry guys, but that's my queue to leave." I stand and walk out the door.

I hear the heavy steps behind me. I start walking faster to my car. I hop in he drivers, and Bucky hops in the passengers.

"Get out." I say.

"Sorry about this, but you leave us no choice." He says.

I feel something sharp enter my arm. I turn around and see that Clint just put a syringe in my arm. I get out of the car, and so does Bucky. I look at Clint with an expression of sad betrayal. He looks back at me with a hurt expression, after seeing mine. I pull the syringe out of my bicep. I examine the little fluid left in the syringe. It falls out of my hands when Clint tries to comfort me. He puts his hand on my shoulder.