Chapter 30

Natasha's pov:

"Clint, you're fucked." I state the obvious.

"Yeah I know." He says as we reach the bottom floor.

He steps put of the elevator and walks to the exit, trying his best not to look scared.

"Bucky!" I hear Steve shout behind us.

"Oh shit." Clint knows he's not gonna make it out of this one alive.

"If you break something-" Tony cuts himself off.

I hear fast heavy foot steps behind us. Clint picked up on that too. Clint starts walking faster.

"Clint put me down. I don't wanna be caught in the crossfire." I say.

He flips me over his back and carries me bridal style instead, faced away from Bucky. I take a glance behind us to see a very angry Bucky in hot pursuit.

"Clint, you might wanna surrender now." I warn him.

"No. I've already come this far, I can't back down now." Clint sounds determined.

I take another glance behind us to see that Bucky actually has a gun with him. A rifle.

"Clint he brought his rifle." I say.

"...What." He says as more of a statement.

"Bucky, stop!" I turn around to see Steve holding him back.

Clint busts through the doors and makes way to the car. I hear the doors burst open behind us. Wonder who that could be.

"Clint, put your life before your pride." I say.

"Wish I brought my bow. He'd be fucked."

"I'm not sure about that..." I say as I sneak another look back.

Sam and Steve are holding him back as best they can. It's difficult for them with the super strength and the bionic arm. He breaks free from their grasp and pursues the archer again.

Clint throws me in the car, and he hops in the drivers seat. He speeds off to escape the soldier. I look back at them and Bucky looks so fucking mad it's ridiculous. I don't wanna come home tonight.

"We're so fucked when we get back." I sigh.

"Well, I am. I don't know about you." He responds honestly.

"Hm. Now what are we supposed to do?" I ask.

"Coffee?" I asks in return.

"Yeah, sure." I answer.

...

Some time passes, and it's time to go home. It's late, and we're tired. Me and Clint got coffee, went bowling, and saw a movie. We were very productive today. It's 11 now, and we're both terrified.

The elevator opens and we walk into the living room. Steve, Tony, Wanda, Vision, and Sam are all in the living room. It looks like they're playing a drinking game?

"What's going on here?" Clint asks.

"Playing a game, wanna join?" Asks the buzzed Tony.

"Sure, why not." I say.

"Bucky's mad at you still, Clint." Steve says, the only one completely sober.

"I thought he would be. I don't care though. What'll he do to me, really?" He says cockily.

"I don't know, ask him." Steve nods to something behind Clint.

Me and Clint turn around to see an angry veteran behind us, arms crossed, and dark eyes.