Chapter 84: Adrenaline

Natasha's pov:

"Hey Mr. Stark!" A plucky little boy walks in.

"Hey, kid." Tony responds.

"I'm so excited, it's ridiculous. I'll tell you the results on the science fair on Friday, I'll tell you what place I got." Peter says excitedly.

"Wait, science fair? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?" Tony looks up from his phone.

"Oh, I didn't think it was that impor-"

"You said it's Friday? That's tomorrow? Jarvis, cancel all my plans for tomorrow." Tony calls.

"Already done, Sir." Jarvis knows what to do.

"Mr. Stark, you don't have to do that!" Peter says nervously.

"Yes, he does. I'm coming too." I say.

"Ditto." Clint jumps in.

"Wait, you 3 are coming to my science fair? That's so cool!" His face lights up starstruck.

"Malen'kiy pauk, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I stand.

"Thaaaaaaaaaank yoouuuuuuuuuuuu!" He runs up and hugs me.

I wrap my arms around him in return. He lifts me off the ground a considerable amount before setting me back down. He runs over to Tony, who accepts his hug. He lifts Tony too, and Tony's not too pleased.

"Woah! Put me down! You're gonna make me look short!" Tony scolds.

"Oh, sorry Mr. Stark." He sets him down and backs up a little.

"Tony, play nice." I glare at him.

"Natasha, think fast!" I hear Clint from behind me.

I dodge out of the way in time. He stumbles past me and falls to the floor. He jumps back up and lunges at me. He starts throwing punches, and so do I. I punch him in the gut and he doubles over. He quickly hops back up and attacks again. We spare each other no mercy when brawling. I throw him to the floor, then he gets back up and kicks me to the floor. I kick his legs and he falls over. We roll around on the floor violently trying to pin each other down. Punching, kicking, hair pulling, slapping and scratching. It's just a mess. We keep tumbling over on the floor, both trying to be on top. I send a hook to his jaw, and he knees me in the gut. He gets me in a head lock and I start punching his side. Eventually he lets go, and we're back to rolling around. A fight for dominance. I push him into the coffee table and stand back up. He stands now too, pissed off. He throws me and I slam into the wall. He lunges at me, and I dodge his punch. I lunge at him and he topples to the floor. Another mess of punches, slapping, and kicking. It's violent and mean. Eventually, we're pulled apart. We try to escape the hold on us, but both fail. Steve's holding Clint, and guessing from the metal, Tony has me. I kick my captors shin and escape. Clint is able to escape also. I crack him in the face and he slams me into he wall again. I slap him across the face hard and knee him in the stomach. He slams my head against the wall twice. I wrap my arms around his back and throw us to the ground. He slams my head into the coffee table. I get him in a head lock and repeatedly punch him in his side. He punches me back and slams me to the wall again. He escapes his headlock and puts me in a headlock instead. I rake my claws down his back and punch his ribs. He punches me in the stomach repeatedly, neither of us showing the other mercy. It's a storm of rage and violence. Our yelling and screaming fills the room. We're pulled apart again. Steve again has Clint, and Tony has me.

"Fuck off Tony!" I yell angrily.

"Not Tony!" I hear a deep and muffled voice as the one holding me from behind.