Chapter 74: You Owe Me Tonight

Natasha's pov:

Me and Clint are getting back to the tower now. We've been gone a couple of hours. It's somewhere around 7:30 right not I think. We walk into the quite living room and see Wanda, Peitro, Vision, Sam, Steve, and Tony. Me and Clint draw a couple eyes when we enter the room.

"...Hey guys." Steve greets us.

"Hey. What's going on here?" Clint asks.

"Not much. Everything's pretty calm, but check out Sam." Tony gestures to Sam, who doesn't look too pleased.

Sam has a black eye. Why? They're about to tell us.

"Sam, what happened?" I ask.

"Damn boy, you got fucked up! Who did that? I'll beat their ass!" Clint punches his hand in the kick ass gesture.

"It was Bucky." Sam groans.

"...Sorry man, you gotta deal with that on your own." Clint shoves his hands in his pockets awkwardly.

"Why did Bucky punch you?" I ask.

I hear a door open behind me, but decide to ignore it.

"Well, he went into his Winter Soldier mode while you two were gone. He still hasn't said a word. Tell them what happened, jackass." Sam gestures to the person behind me and Clint.

Me and Clint turn around to see a Winter Soldier giving Sam a dirty look.

"James, what did you do?" I cross my arms.

He doesn't respond, he only stands there with no excuse.

"Bucky doesn't start fights unless provoked. Sam, what did you do?" I turn to Sam.

"...I, uh..." He trails off awkwardly.

Tony glares at him and smirks. Steve arches and eyebrow at Sam.

"...Sam?" I press.

"...I pointed to a trashcan and asked if they were related..." Sam admits.

"Wow." I smile.

"Then you deserve what you got! We all know that Bucky's garbage, but saying it to his face was dumb." Clint crosses his arms and chuckles.

"...You forget something?" I turn to Clint.

"...Yeah." He says in a disappointed voice while Bucky grabs his neck from behind.

"Hey. Easy soldier." I put my hand on his arm about to choke Clint.

He slowly releases Clint from his metal death hold. Ass soon as he's released, Clint fucking runs and curls up next to Steve on the couch. Steve puts his arm around Clint protectively.

"Natasha, take Bucky with you! We don't want him right now!" Clint says.

"What makes you think I want him?" I chuckle.

"You made a deal with him, remember? You said when you got back, you would hang out with him for the rest of the day. You aren't going back on your promise, are you, Natasha?" Clint arches and eyebrow evilly.

Bucky takes a step closer to me, showing he agrees with Clint.

"I that a good idea, right now? He attached Sam..." Tony points out.

"You trust him, don't you Nat?" Steve looks at me hopefully.

I look over at Bucky. He looks at me with an unreadable face. Anger? Disappointment? Curiosity? Hope? I can't tell.

"...Yeah, he wouldn't hurt me. Sam was just being an asshole. So was Clint." I say uncertainly.

Bucky cocks his head and narrows his eyes a little, detecting the hint of uncertainty in my voice.