Chapter 29

Natasha's pov:

Me and Clint are hanging out in the living room with Tony, Sam and Steve. Sam, Steve and Tony are all discussing something on Tony's laptop. Tony and Steve are arguing, of course. Clint and I are huddled up together watching vines on his laptop. Me and him have memorized so many vines it's ridiculous.

"Hey Nat, wanna fight?" Clint asks suddenly.

"Sure. Sounds like fun. We haven't done that in a while." I reply with a smile.

He shuts the laptop and goes to his room. Probably putting on training clothes. I do the same.

I go to my room and throw on some gray running shorts, black tank top, and some plain black shoes.

I wait for him outside his door and he comes out wearing something similar. A purple tank top, and black shorts and shoes. Together, we head to the training room. When we enter the room we find a broken punching bag and sand spilled around it. We decide not to think much of it and enter the ring. I ball up my fists after cracking my knuckles, and he does the same. I take a strong stance, and he copies. I lunge at him with a punch to the gut. He moves out of the way and knocks me to the floor. He tries to land a punch on me but I roll out of the way. I hop back on my feet and kick him in the gut. He stumbles backwards and I crack him across the face. He lands a punch to the gut. I try to kick him again but he catches my leg. I use it as leverage to flip myself onto his shoulders. I choke him with my legs, but he flips me over him and I slam on the floor. His head hovers over me upside down with a cocky smile. I use this to my advantage and headbutt him. I stand again and take a fighting stance. He does the same. I lunge at him again and take him down. I've now got one knee on his chest and I'm looking down at him. He's still smiling at me. We're both sweating and breathing heavy now. He was always a good fighting partner.

"Sore loser much?" I ask, panting.

"No, not really." He huffs.

He flips up and pins me to the ground by the arms with a quick slam.

"Who's the sore loser now?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Still you." I smile as I knee him in the gut.

He groans, but doesn't move. I laugh at his pain.

"...Shut up." He smirks.

He stands up and almost leaves the ring, until something caught his attention. I stand up after him and see what caught his attention. We see a Bucky cleaning up a sandy mess on the floor. He is staring at Clint while he sweeps up the sand. There's a high probability that he saw what happened with me and Clint in the ring, and there's a higher probability that he's not to pleased about it. Me and Clint exit the room quickly as to not anger the assassin more.

One shower later.

Me and Clint are hanging out in the living room together, watching vines again. We were just talking about going out for coffee soon when we were interrupted.

"So, we saw what happened in the training room. Via technology." Tony smirks at us.

"And?" I ask.

"You two were in kinda awkward positions." Steve says.

"And?" Clint asks.

"Bucky saw almost all of it." Sam laughs.

"He looked pissed." Tony added.

"He stared for a while... You should be scared, Clint." Sam says.

"Why were you watching us fight?" I ask.

"Well,  we wanted to make sure everything was ok with Clint. You and Bucky are both threats to him when you two spar." Tony answers.

"We had a feeling something like this might happen. Especially with how much Bucky's been acting up recently." Steve says, giving a strange look to the kitchen; where I assume Bucky has been eavesdropping.

"You might want to hold off that coffee date for now." Tony says.

"Don't call it that." I give Tony a look.

"I'm terrified." Clint looks distressed.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu2KCx65840] need i explain?

"You know, he just might kill you." Steve says, soothing his fear.

"Yeah, I know. Thanks." Clint says sarcastically.

"But you know what? Go big or go home." Clint continues dramatically.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

Clint picks me up fireman style and walks to the elevator, picking up his wallet and keys on the way. He presses the button for bottom floor.

As the door closes, he stares straight ahead.

"Fuck you Bucky." He says nonchalantly as the rest are staring in shock and awe at Clint's bravery. Just as the doors close, Bucky walks into view and he looks pissed. He looks angry in a very calm neutral way though, and that's even scarier.

As the elevator goes down.

"He's gonna murder me." He says after a short silence.

"Totally." I respond.

"Do you regret recent decisions?" I continue.

"Just a little." He answers truthfully.

We hear some yelling from the elevator.

"Bucky, don't!" I recognize Steve's voice.

"You need to chill!" There's Sam.

"If you break my goddamn elevator-" That's Tony.

"Oh shit." I hear a faint panic in Clint's voice.

"What the fuck did you do." I know we're screwed.

Clint's heart rate is going up by the second.

"Oh shit."