Chapter 118: No Interruptions

Natasha's pov:

Steve has banned me from babysitting Bucky. Apparently, coming home to see Bucky with 'blood' on his face wasn't a good thing. Now, Clint is Buck's babysitter.

Clint and Bucky are out in the living room. I'm in my own room, because fuck that. I don't need Bucky trying to pull something like he did yesterday with Clint around. It was ok then because we were alone. Now we're not. So I'll keep my distance.

I pick up my phone after I hear the text notification. Clint texted me.

'Why does Barnes want to hang out with you??'

'What do you mean?'

I hear a knock on my door.

'He told me he wanted to hang out with you for a while. Why?? What's with you and Bucky??'

I open the door, and the soldier is waiting patiently for me outside. I head over back to my desk, and he follows, locking the door behind him. Always a good sign, when the assassin locks the door.

'Idk. Maybe he just felt bad and thought I was lonely.'

"We didn't get finish yesterday." His voice is deep and bland.

"And? We were rudely interrupted, what about it?"

"No interruptions this time."

"This time? You want a second round?" I smirk at how straightforward he can be.

I stand up and approach him. He gently rests his hands on my waist and kisses me. I put my hands on his shoulders. He then pulls me to the bed with him.

'He's acting weird, are you going to be ok?'

He has me sit on his lap again, just like last time. He kisses me again, giving no warning.

'I think I'll be fine.'

He snatches the phone from me and types something. I'm able to read his message to Clint upside down.

'fuck off. - bucky'

"Hey, don't be so mean to Clint." I smirk.

"I said no interruptions." His voice is blank and assertive.

He tosses my phone to the side. He bites my neck, again with no warning. I put one hand on his neck, and tangle the other in his long hair. I hear my phone buzzing violently. That's Clint trying to argue via text.

"I think I should respond."

He doesn't respond with words. In return he bites me harder and holds me tighter. I whimper when the pain from my neck sets in. He stands up, and brings me with him. I wrap my legs around his hips.

"So, I don't get to respond?" I huff.

He lets go and kisses me. Alright, definite no on getting back to Clint.

He walks us over to the corner and presses me in it. We break apart for breath. His deep breathing is so enticing. Heavy and rhythmic. He's something special. I've never felt for a man the way I feel for him. Something makes him different. Something sets him apart, and I'm not entirely sure what. He looks up at me once he's caught his breath. His eyes. Silvery blue. His eyes are so pretty. His steel gaze is alluring. He closes the distance between us again. I guess he can't hold back either. He's hypnotizing. His silent begging for more does not go unnoticed. His hand is on my waist, and feeling over the curves. His other hand is in my hair. Both of my hands are firmly planted on his shoulders. We pull away again for breath. He goes down to my neck again and I run my hands through his hair. He's exhausting, truly, but it's the best kind of tiring. The kind of tiring that makes you want more, even when you're totally beat. This is one of the reasons I love him so much. You just can't say no. He pulls you in, and then you can escape. He traps you once he has you, and if he really likes you, he doesn't let go. That's what happened to me, and it feels great. I don't regret it, because I trapped him the same way he did to me. I caught him in my web, and I don't plan on letting him go a second time.

His grip on me tightens when I shift my weight in his hold. I told you. Trap. Not only a physical trap, but he mentally traps you too. He'll look at you with those puppy dog eyes and beg for more. Those sad metallic blue eyes will always be my downfall. I can never say no to his begging, but that's alright, because he can't turn me down either. It's like we're addicted to each other. Always begging each other for more. Throwing tantrums when we don't get to see each other. Leaning on the other for support. Love is one hell of a drug.

He presses his face into my chest and places both hands firmly on my waist. He starts whining, I'm not sure for what but he can take it.

"What do you want?"

He whines louder.

"You gotta tell me what you want James."

His whining turns to growling.

"What?"

"...Mine."

"Hmmm?"

"I like you." He whispers.

"Hm. I like me too." I smirk.

"Mine."

"Really now?" I arch an eyebrow.

He growls in response.

"Prove it."

He hums thoughtfully and wraps his arms tightly around my waist.

"I think I already have, but I'll do it again, gladly." He finally responds in a husky voice.

"Oh?"

He bites a little at my neck, and he slides his hands up my shirt. His hands glide up my back until they reach my bra. He lightly tugs at the back of my bra. His other hand goes down to my ass and he holds me up.

"This'll be a cinch..." His voice is raspy and deep, and I love it so much.

"Don't get too cocky..." I warn.

"I'm not. I won you over once, watch me do it again."

He nips at the collar of my shirt and tugs it. He looks up at me with a pleading expression. The one I can't deny. With a sigh, I help him pull my shirt over my head.

"I miss seeing this all the time..."

"Well, don't get too used to the view."

He looks at me and arches an eyebrow.

"I've been getting a lot of missions recently." I cock my head.

He buries his face in my neck again for more kisses. He slides on hand up my shorts, while the other wraps around my waist. The metal hand in my shorts rubs against my hip teasingly. He's such a flirt, and I love it.

"Having fun, soldier?"

"...Yeah."