Chapter 53

<speaking in Russian>

Natasha's pov:

I'm with Bucky walking down town, window shopping. He isn't really doing much but following me. He hasn't spoken all day. Winter Soldier much? I think he came to help watch over me. The Winter Soldier knows how often we run into Alexi here, so he doesn't trust me down here alone. The Winter Soldier has stay at my side, and hasn't left me since we got down here.

We are in a clothing shop and I'm looking at the shirts, because I need some new ones. I see a familiar red head on the other side of the store, and he sees me too. He dons an evil grin.

"We have to go." I mumble to the soldier, who hasn't seen Alexi yet.

Alexi hasn't seen Buck yet either. I grab Buck and lead him out of the store. I walk down the sidewalk with Bucky in my grasp, trailing behind confused. I lead him into another clothing shop and we hide behind some clothes racks.

"He's here." I whisper to the soldier.

I cautiously look at the door, and see Alexi walk in the shop. I turn to the soldier and grab his hand, ready to leave again. I look out for him again, and don't see him. I head for the door but am stopped by a familiar voice.

"Natalia, where are you going?" I hear the smooth deep voice.

I turn around to see the tall redhead standing 5 feet away from me. I let of of Bucky and approach him.

"Alexi." I cross my arms.

"Why do you always have to bring the bear with you?" He sighs exasperated.

"In case I run into you." I narrow my eyes.

"What? You don't want to be alone with me?" He raises an eyebrow.

"That is correct. He's good help out here." I answer.

"You know I hate him, Natalia." He growls.

"One, I don't care. Two, don't call me that. It's Natasha." I say.

"I'll call you what I want, Natalia. You belong to me, understand?" He snaps.

"I do not. Now, leave us alone." I turn around to leave, but feel him grab my arm.

"Let's go somewhere more private, how about?" He leans in and whispers in my ear.

He shows me the gun in his coat. He leaves me with no choice.

Bucky growls.

"Shut up you." Alexi snaps at Bucky.

He pulls me out the door and to the nearest alley.

"Natalia, when will you learn to be obedient?" He growls.

Bucky walks up behind him, pissed off. Bucky grabs my other arm and gives Alexi a challenging look.

"You, leave while you still can." Alexi snaps at him.

Bucky doesn't move or speak.

"..Fine, be an idiot." Alexi sighs.

Alexi lets go of me and throws a punch at Bucky. Buck dodges it with ease. I grab the gun out of his coat pocket. I point it at Alexi.

"Natalia, you wont shoot me." Alexi laughs.

"Wanna bet?" I load the gun.

"You have enough red on your ledger. You wont kill another to add to it." He crosses his arms.

"You're bad, and I hate you. I wouldn't feel bad." I cock my head.

"It's still a termination of human life, something you try not to do." He smirks.