Prologue

Somewhere in the A city existed an old neighborhood. The atmosphere was tranquil and quiet as it was barely six o’clock in the morning.

In a two-story house that was neither small or big at this moment, it was so quiet that it seemed to be devoid of any people’s presence.

The house was designed with the black and white theme as the first floor consisted of a living room, a kitchen, a small bar, a guest room, a bathroom and a gym which was devoid of dust and everything inside was arranged orderly proving that the owner was a tidy person.

The master bedroom situated on the second floor. It also had the same concept with white and black wallpaper filled with only a few types of furniture.

Soon the sound of alarm echoed sharply destroying this moment of peaceful silence.

A few seconds later a hand with healthy tanned skin and beautiful long slender fingers reached out from under the blanket to the table at the bedside to grab the phone and turned off the alarm.

Shortly after, a young man emerged out of the blanket as he slowly rose up then got off the bed and unhurriedly moved toward the bathroom.

There, a tall slender handsome young man’s image was reflected on the surface of the mirror.

His silky black hair was slightly messy and his eyes were still half-opened but instead of looking battered it gave him a lazy charm. He has a pair of bewitching black unfathomed phoenix eyes, aquiline nose and red scarlet lips on his face which made it felt like all of the best features were put together just to create that exquisite face.

Unfortunately, that pair of good looking eyes were empty.

Shi Shen, currently 23 years old and now his identity was He Chen, an employee at a giant corporation in the sales department.

He already forgot how many identities has he been using so far.

He didn’t know whether there was another person who was the same as him and noticed that the world they were living in was not normal.

A lot of strange people would pop up here and there all of a sudden.

What worse was that they were always trying to get him to involve in their business regardless of whether he knew them or not.

Some held malice, some tried to get on his good side while a minority ignored him.

Shi Shen had always thought that he was smart but no matter how much he thought he still couldn't solve this mystery.

He tried to disguise himself as someone else every time the world restarted but it was of no use.

He was not a criminal but he basically lived like one.

Shi Shen quickly took care of his personal business before getting into his disguise as a tacky salary man.

He tirelessly massaged his temples once he thought that he was going to meet with another oddball today when all of a sudden, a mysterious voice suddenly rang out,"I have never thought that this day would come."

Before Shi Shen could even react his surroundings suddenly distorted and he then appeared in a strange place that looked just like outer space.

Shi Shen didn't panic. He slightly squinted his eyes then coldly asked,"Were you the one who had brought me here?"

"That's right, it was me who had brought you here."

In this sentence, a dangerous glint suddenly flashed in his eyes then quickly disappeared causing the other party didn't notice the slight change in Shi Shen.