Arc 2.10

Tada~ I manage to finish a chapter ^0^. Thanks to all of you that give me a lot of encouragement in the previous post, I realize that there are still a lot of people who haven't forgotten my stories yet :)

Here today chapter, enjoy~

[Warning: Contains some of Xu Huang's explicit scene.]

****

Staring at the young general’s lone figure looking so detach and lonely, He Zhuoyan gave a long depressing sigh.

He should be happy with this outcome but currently, he didn't feel relieved at all.

After getting along with the young man and saw how he treat his son He Zhuoyan believed that Zheng Zhi was the right partner for his son.

The most important thing was that his son also liked him so he thought things would be for the best but surprisingly, his son suddenly resolved not to be with Zheng Zhi anymore.

In addition, the last incident he really owned Zheng Zhi for rescuing his son so he was even more reluctant in dissolving their engagement.

Anyways, his family always his first priority so although breaking their engagement was a bit troublesome he still had a way to do it.

With this thought in mind, He Zhouyan finally called out to Zheng Zhi,”General Zheng, why don't we have a talk in my study?”

Zhang Zhi finally reacted and quietly followed He Zhouyan into his study.

The moment they entered the study He Zhouyan dismissed all of the servants leaving only the two of them alone in the room.

He was about to say something when in the next second, he became completely petrified!

Zheng Zhi who has been staying silent for all this time suddenly knelt down in front of He Zhouyan without a care about his dignity as a General.

He earnestly spoke,”Please, give me one more chance!”

He Zhouyan was so terrified that all he did was to hurriedly urged the young man to get up but Zheng Zhi refused to give in no matter what.

“I know that I'm a horrible man so I don't have any excuses for my past actions but please, let me compensate him for what I have done!”

He Zhouyan was getting a headache with his stubbornness but at the same time, he was also feeling relieved inside his heart since if Zheng Zhi could do this much then it was no doubt that he was really serious with his son.

After trying for another while and Zheng Zhi still refused to get up, He Zhouyan decided to give up.

Well, if he wanted to get abused this much then let Rong'er have his fill in getting his revenge.

Therefore, He Zhouyan helplessly sighed,”I won't bring this matter up in front of the Emperor but it is up to Rong'er to forgive you or not.”

Zheng Zhi's eyes immediately came back to life upon hearing this. If He Zhouyan didn't frantically pull him up he might even knock his forehead against the ground to express his gratitude.

“Zheng Zhi managed to win over He Zhouyan.” He Tian announced the result to Shi Shen to which the man, himself didn't even show any reactions.

So He Tian couldn't help but say,”Are you really sure that he is Nian Qichen? Although I can't analyze him his soul power is actually stronger than Nian Qichen's.”

Hearing this, Shi Shen gently raised his brows.

He didn't know much regards this matter but he knew that one needed to accumulate a lot of spiritual energy in order to increase their soul power.