Hidden Scenes

#Cut-scene 01—Final scene of Arc 1

Shi Shen finally arrived at an abandoned warehouse. Before he entered, he suddenly paused then took out his phone to type a short message to someone and proceeded to throw away his phone into the bush.

Ah Shen: It is nice to meet you but I will take my leave now.

No longer wasting any more time, Shi Shen unhurriedly walked away, he softly muttered under his breath,’’Next time be more clever and fall for someone who will not waste your time.’’

#Cut-scene 02—Final ending of Arc 1

Nian Qichen lifelessly sat in Shi Shen’s bedroom. Staring at the girly bedroom which was full of pink decorations he couldn’t help but chuckle when he thought of how that man looked like whenever he was in this room which obviously did not suit him.

As he laughed, his vision suddenly became blurred and soon tears rolled down his cheeks.

That man is gone.

He heartlessly left him.

No matter how much he begged and waited, he still decisively left him.

Qichen clearly knew that Ting Shiqing did not have the ability to kill him and Shi Shen was not a kindhearted person to help Yan Ming either.

However, he still did not let them go.

Nevertheless, no matter how much he tortured them he never felt better because that person will never come back to him.

At this thought, Nian Qichen’s eyes suddenly turned dark even the air around him changed.

Unknowingly to him, the spiritual energy began to wildly gather around him, and only when the world exhausted its energy did this phenomenon stopped.

That’s right, he will never come back to me…

Then I will go after him.

The world soon collapsed.

Without you, my world collapses—Nian Qichen.

#Cut-scene 03—Arc 2.7

Finally, there was only the floating lantern left to do. It is considered good luck to release a sky lantern.

‘’What did you wish for?’’Zheng Zhi asked the person beside him.

‘’Wishing that my parents will have a healthy life and I can be a filial son to them. What’s about you?’’

Shi Shen turned to look at him to which Zheng Zhi also turned his face to fixate his eyes on him.

Wishing to be with you for eternity—Zheng Zhi.

#Cut-scene 04 final scene of Arc 2

Shi Shen looked at the cherry blossom that bloomed beautifully. The branches gently shook causing countless petals to fall down.

Beautiful but short-life just like Gu Rong.

He grew up to be a beautiful Ger waiting for Zheng Zhi to come and wed him but the latter never came.

In the end, he withered and died.

"They bloom beautifully but no one came to see them so they just wilt silently with no one cared about them.”

Right after this sentence fell, Shi Shen seemed to realize that he has spoken too much so he finally turned to look at the other person with an apologetic face.

“I'm sorry, Young Master Zheng. I'm a bit sentimental during this time of year. Let's go.”

Staring at his departing figure, Zheng Zhi couldn't even bring himself to stop him.