Arc 1.16

Qichen's throat went parched as his heartbeat exhilarated. He tried so hard to calm himself down then acted naturally and went to sit in front of him.

“I don't know that you can drink.” Qichen struck the conversation while pouring the wine into the empty glass which he didn't know why Shi Shen put it here even though he was drinking alone.

Judging from his attitude, Qichen believed that he was older than Lin Yue for sure.

Aigh….He recalled that he forced the man to drink the milk in the past so don’t know whether he resented him or not since looking at his gesture he definitely handled the liquor quite well.

On the other hand, Shi Shen lightly said without looking at him,”It felt like someone is going to come if there is another glass on the table.”

Actually, regarding this man, Qichen felt a bit confused. He felt like the person in front of him was actually lonely but at the same time he pushed others away in which he couldn't tell what is exactly on his mind.

“So why are you here? I did say that we should talk later but not late into the night like this.” Shi Shen turned his face to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Your surname is Shi?” Qichen gave a question which sounded rather like a statement instead.

This is the reason why he did nothing to Shi Co. and to the Ting family. He figured that it was definitely related to him so he laid low and did nothing even if others thought that he was a coward he didn't care at all.

Even though Xu Jin couldn't dig any information about Shi Co. he still believed in his intuition.

Just that he didn't understand what he did toward the Ting family. Even if it was a revenge why bothering went through this much trouble?

Regarding this matter, Qichen didn't know this but Shi Shen wanted Ting Shiqing to experience the exact same thing as Lin Yue did.

Financially, Mentally, Physically and Romantically.

But Shi Shen still wasn't done with him yet which is why he came back to China.

Nevertheless, Shi Shen didn't feel flustered at his question he calmly inquired,”Why?”

“You are not so stingy to the point of not telling me your real name, aren’t you?”

Shi Shen was in a rather good mood thus he lightly chuckled then gave a charming grin in which he didn’t know that this action of his almost cause Qichen to have a heart attack.

“I will tell you if you won’t get drunk before me.”

Qichen was quickly snapped back by this sentence and couldn’t help but feeling a bit speechless since no matter how you look at it, he would undoubtedly win.

Seeing that the man didn't immediately agree Shi Shen reassured,”Don't worry there is nothing wrong with the drinks.”

Qichen pondered a bit then finally agreed.

Only round after round did he finally know that he was gravely wrong!

He, himself was dead drunk but the young man in front of him still drank like it was water!

Qichen slightly shook his head to chase away the dizziness but didn't know why he was getting dizzier while his mind was getting cloudier until a clear voice rang out making him momentarily clear-headed.

Shi Shen put the glass onto the table then he crossed his slender legs and supported his cheek with his right hand while staring unblinkingly at Nian Qichen.